2019-06-04 - Neggy Daddy Gets Unmodded -

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Who does that leave in the mod department?

Wasn't FrogGolf the autistic big dick mod after the bieber look alike?

themightyonyx, popsicolo, ratchefan12, kekon3, ttv_noble, infinite_55, thatanonymouse, jicherty, elipsion, yusuke14k (changed name to "dreamyusuke" on May 27th), da_whopper (changed name to "da_chancla" on May 13th) and madara_is_god_.

Yusuke and codeCastieL are mod on each other's channel, btw.
Yusuke mod codeCastieL.PNG
codeCastieL mod Yusuke.PNG

(https://modlookup.3v.fi/u/dreamyusuke) (https://modlookup.3v.fi/u/codecastiel)

Which is odd, since codeCastieL has a video (about 3 months old) on his channel talking shit about Yusuke for 10 minutes straight. I uploaded said video in a post made in the A-Logs thread, here. They seem to have a history together of some sorts. Maybe friends who had/are having an autistic slapfight or whatever the fuck.

Last edited:

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking of Swaggins and whoever came after him that literally not even Phil liked as a mod but wouldn't remove for being autistic.

The 'banned people for cheese spam' guy.

Regardless, seems loyal mods are in short supply.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking of Swaggins and whoever came after him that literally not even Phil liked as a mod but wouldn't remove for being autistic.

The 'banned people for cheese spam' guy.

Regardless, seems loyal mods are in short supply.

That was KingofGahlf/JonCuck.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Here's something to consider Mr. Dickgirl: you don't matter, you're far from the first fan to leave Philbert and you're certainly not the last. You're not a victim, you're just a findom cuck who got caught up in super gay ops.

yup, not the first, wont be last.
but ended up like the rest of them

"phil is a good guy blah blah blah! its the detractors that are crazy!"

"gets banned for something unreasonable"

"phil is deluded and insane i just dont get it!"

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
Phil knew Dakky was in detractor streams well before last night's stream, though.
This is all so stupid. Phil's chat is a teenage drama with handicapped signs.
Sometimes I just step back and take in the fact that all this drama (and all this amusement on our end) is surrounding a man who could literally be the worst, most boring entertainer in existence. What a world :story:

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I just step back and take in the fact that all this drama (and all this amusement on our end) is surrounding a man who could literally be the worst, most boring entertainer in existence. What a world :story:
At least under all the streamers who have a decent setup and think they should be hot shit. There are still boring pleps staring at walls, sitting in an environment as bad lighted as a Gotham City alley way, provide so little commentary as if they're born as mutes (cuz they have no audience, so they don't even attempt to provide anything).

So congratulations, Phil is not as worse as the depressed lonely gamers. Even when his commentary is on par with them, the bare minimum.

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
At least under all the streamers who have a decent setup and think they should be hot shit. There are still boring pleps staring at walls, sitting in an environment as bad lighted as a Gotham City alley way, provide so little commentary as if they're born as mutes (cuz they have no audience, so they don't even attempt to provide anything).

So congratulations, Phil is not as worse as the depressed lonely gamers. Even when his commentary is on par with them, the bare minimum.
Phil does have a uniquely condescending and dismissive attitude towards his followers, though. I think that's a big part of what makes him the overall worst streamer: how shitty he is to the community that for whatever reason rallies around him (disregarding the fact that 2/3 of his viewers are trolls).

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

White Devil's Advocate

Getting ill-er than the Zodiac killer
kiwifarms.net
And now for an Exclusive News report, A lieutenant for the DPRP (Democratic People's Republic of Phil) Army was accused of high crimes against our Dear Leader, the Glorious Snortulus, Defender of Let's Play's and Drinker of Many Gins, and Colossus of Gout, peace forever be upon him, Phillip of House Burnell. This traitor was caught sending coded signals hidden in messages of friendly greetings and alleged "birthdays" to detractors of Our Divinely Inspired Hermit Kingdom. This "person" has been banished never to return. May Phil's light shine upon us all.

yusuke14k

kiwifarms.net
themightyonyx, popsicolo, ratchefan12, kekon3, ttv_noble, infinite_55, thatanonymouse, jicherty, elipsion, yusuke14k (changed name to "dreamyusuke" on May 27th), da_whopper (changed name to "da_chancla" on May 13th) and madara_is_god_.

Yusuke and codeCastieL are mod on each other's channel, btw.
View attachment 787175 View attachment 787189
(https://modlookup.3v.fi/u/dreamyusuke) (https://modlookup.3v.fi/u/codecastiel)

Which is odd, since codeCastieL has a video (about 3 months old) on his channel talking shit about Yusuke for 10 minutes straight. I uploaded said video in a post made in the A-Logs thread, here. They seem to have a history together of some sorts. Maybe friends who had/are having an autistic slapfight or whatever the fuck.

you guys are deep diving holy shit

• Dumb
Reactions: Scotsman

PirateLordRidley

kiwifarms.net
While this isn't related to DSP, I dunno if it's worth an entirely new thread so I'll post this here since it's the same dude.
He just started some beef with SonicFox on Twitter about being trans/gay, and it's predictably melting down pretty hard. It might be worth watching if anything bigger goes down.
1580580499824.png

1580580680782.png

Tags
None