2019-06-15 - Joseph Cumia: "DMCA takedown request(s)"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I think he should take this to the People's Court for a second helping of laughs.
On 6/16/2019 12:27 AM, Jcumia wrote:
> Hey Josh,
>
> Sounds like I need to register an acct and take full advantage of your tenacious attitude re: Copyright law.
>
> This will be entertaining.
>
> Any relation to Cathy Moon?
>
> JC

lol, he tried to threaten me by naming random people i'm related to and have never met. I've invited him to join.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Set the table fam we have a sperg coming with fuckin bells on. I can't wait. I've been a HUGE fan of this train wreck for years. Can't believe he tried the " I oh so subtly googled your name and found a relative" tactic with @Null this Boomer is straight tarded. You tell them to look at the appropriate threads but they never do, let's gear up cuz this gonna be a fun one

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On 6/16/2019 12:27 AM, Jcumia wrote:
> Hey Josh,
>
> Sounds like I need to register an acct and take full advantage of your tenacious attitude re: Copyright law.
>
> This will be entertaining.
>
> Any relation to Cathy Moon?
>
> JC

lol, he tried to threaten me by naming random people i'm related to and have never met. I've invited him to join.
He’s got to be the hundredth cow to try and subtly threaten you with “Do you know a woman named Cathy Moon” by now. He should lurk more.

Status
Not open for further replies.