2019-06-15 - Joseph Cumia: "DMCA takedown request(s)"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is he even threatening to do? Join up and post copyrighted shit for the purpose of criticism or ridicule? Oooo, scary!

I suspect he'll try to post some non-fair use shit and then try and get the copyright holders to do something about it. It will be obvious and a waste of time.

L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
I suspect he'll try to post some non-fair use shit and then try and get the copyright holders to do something about it. It will be obvious and a waste of time.
It's such a beautifully toothless threat, lmao. "Hey Null, if you won't take down fair use shit then I'll post NOT fair use shit and... you'll have to delete my autistic trolling! So there!"

Dodonpa

kiwifarms.net
Lmao jesus christ...

As a fairly new Kiwi Farms member, but a long time Opie & Anthony pest who frequented the O&A subreddit (RIP), it is beyond hilarious to see this cunts name pop up here.
I had no idea anyone outside of the O&A subreddit was aware of this tribute band having failure.

Small world, I guess.

Imnotretardedimjustme

kiwifarms.net
For style I agree but now that r/opieandanthony is lost to the ether BeigeFrequency's videos are the most comprehensive historical record of the downfall of O&A and the subsequent trolling, which I consider to be one of the funniest things that has ever happened on the internet. Apples and oranges
I don´t really care about o&a never listned to it.
But if you watch a porsalin documentary you can get trough it easily even if its a topic you never cared about. If you are gonna watch beige you need to be invested in the topic first.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, how has it taken this long to get this tiny prick on here? A nobody who is an absolute lunatic. I would’ve thought he’d have a thread for sure.

Ask and ye shall receive;

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Joe, if you’re reading this, while enjoying a fine glass of children’s spit I’m sure, then remember this: Your brother may be a washed up disaster but at least he was someone.

You will forever be the useless leech with a faggoty U2 tribute band. You wanted to be Bono of all people. Kill yourself, in Minecraft.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People's Court is played out.

Farms vs Everybody needs to be moderated by La Comay

Status
Not open for further replies.