2019-06-15 - Joseph Cumia: "DMCA takedown request(s)"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope he joins since it hasn't been the same since the O&A Subrebbit got nuked.

This is my favorite piece of Joseph Cumia lore. This is his FB post announcing his mother's death.
nABPuxH_d.jpg

FEED NANA

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope he joins since it hasn't been the same since the O&A Subrebbit got nuked.

This is my favorite piece of Joseph Cumia lore. This is his FB post announcing his mother's death.
View attachment 803762

FEED NANA
Why the hell would he even mention "not a pedophile" on that post! Its not even relevant, unless he might have felt guilty about something...

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the hell would he even mention "not a pedophile" on that post! Its not even relevant, unless he might have felt guilty about something...
It is a long watch but Beige Frequency does a fantastic job outlining how Joe and Anthony are tremendous spergs. This will give you a good background on why this guy is a cow.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a long watch but Beige Frequency does a fantastic job outlining how Joe and Anthony are tremendous spergs. This will give you a good background on why this guy is a cow.

I wish Beige would contribute to the Joe thread since he's clearly done a ton of research on him. He's mentioned on Twitter that he lurks here. But I'm guessing he's like a lot of people on the outside who think as soon as they make an account they'll instantly be doxed.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
I wish Beige would contribute to the Joe thread since he's clearly done a ton of research on him. He's mentioned on Twitter that he lurks here. But I'm guessing he's like a lot of people on the outside who think as soon as they make an account they'll instantly be doxed.
He might just not like using forums. There's a bit more buy-in to community participation in a place like this than, say, Twitter where you can just post whatever.

KingCrimsonKing

Gonna electric shock Joe Cumia.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 803762

FEED NANA

"we didn't visit our ailing mother in her final years because it would have been too painful for us."

The Brothers Cumia are almost unfathomably shitty human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.