2019-06-15 - Joseph Cumia: "DMCA takedown request(s)"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey it's Joe Cum-Face Cumia, the north African white supremacist whose last name is literally taken from an Arab word during their occupation of Sicily. Nigger faggot.
Don't forget that his brother - Antwan Kumiya - is a back-alley Tunisian knife fighting terrorist.
CnZqPZUWgAAmibW.jpg

unnamed.jpg

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where did the Tunisian thing come from? Was that something Nick Dipaolo said?
It was started after a terrorist attack (I forget which one). The O&A Subrebbit decided this was a good time to troll Ant so the redditors went on Twitter and began to tweet that Antwan Kumiya was the shooter and they used the first picture of Ant in their tweets as well.

Like clockwork, digital news outlets ran with this info without vetting it and before you knew it Ant's pockmarked face and awful jericurl fro picture was on the news in other countries.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where did the Tunisian thing come from? Was that something Nick Dipaolo said?

Colin Quinn called Ant a "Tunisian Knife-Fighter" on an old episode of O&A.

Also what @RemoveKebab said is partially true. After a terrorist attack in Europe people from the sub started spamming news outlets saying the attacker was Antwan Kumiya and sent them that old picture of him that looks like Slash before all the heroin. Apparently a few news stations ran with it.

Last edited:

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought that was Rogan

Jim loves UFC too. They had a lot of fighters as guests towards the end of O&A and he would basically blow them and Dana White like Sam and the WWE for tickets and shit.

So like Joe Rogan, except they don’t pay him and Jim is a pathetic worm.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
Jim loves UFC too. They had a lot of fighters as guests towards the end of O&A and he would basically blow them and Dana White like Sam and the WWE for tickets and shit.

So like Joe Rogan, except they don’t pay him and Jim is a pathetic worm.
Rogan has black belts in jiu jitsu from Eddie Bravo and Jean Jacques Machado. Norton's MMA knowledge probably ends at knowing what Matt Serra's nuts taste like.

Status
Not open for further replies.