2019-07-19 - Jim Rozolosky / Ashley Zoe Fox: Defamation of Character -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liber Pater

kiwifarms.net
Defamation of character as well as leaking of private information not available on any other site.
I find it amusing that he includes "leaking of private information not available on any other site" in a DEFAMATION notice. Either he is categorizing it as defamation, or as something else (as suggested by the use of "as well as").
If it is the former, then he is acknowledging that the offending content is legitimate private info worthy of protection, which is essentially an admission that it is accurate, and therefore not defamation in the US.
If it is the latter, then I don't know how it is relevant in a defamation notice, especially when defamation is the only claim made in the notice.

din365

kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that he includes "leaking of private information not available on any other site" in a DEFAMATION notice. Either he is categorizing it as defamation, or as something else (as suggested by the use of "as well as").
If it is the former, then he is acknowledging that the offending content is legitimate private info worthy of protection, which is essentially an admission that it is accurate, and therefore not defamation in the US.
If it is the latter, then I don't know how it is relevant in a defamation notice, especially when defamation is the only claim made in the notice.
Exactly. My understanding is that defamation is when you knowingly spread false information as fact in order to destroy one's character. Therfore, fox will have to prove that the information is knowingly false. If the information is "private information" that came from fox(kind of weird "she" would defame "herself"), then there goes that claim. sounds like fox got "herself" in a catch 22 here.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
You'd imagine they'd read through the other topics on this sub-forum and realize that this not only doesn't work but usually does shit a hundred times worse. No? Okay.

MeghanMarkle

King of Kiwifarming .I am Queen Modrerator
kiwifarms.net
This guy Ashley needs to realise that wearing eyeliner does not make you a women.Nor does getting your balls cut off by some tard you met on craigslut or wherever.
All the surgery in the world can never change the fact you will forever have a MAN'S ASS !
This freak may not have raped dogs but he has certainly sucked dicks that have been in dogs asses since his fuckin soyband and roomfags were all members of Beastforum.
Also how the fuck does he make money from being a yoootooba when he only has 3000 subscribers and a few thousand combined views of his furfag nonsense?
#BoyWithTits
#ICumSoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino