2019-07 Wu campaign video - Orange man = gamergate. -

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We can't end slavery was a democrat talking point Wu.

Also it's so incredible to assume anyone knows what goober gate is. I keep up with news and all, it got some news coverage, but as someone who's not a gamer you skip that entire write up because, you don't game. That's how normal people read and function, just like you don't read the LA weather if you live in TX. It just doesn't matter. John clearly has no clue on normal people.

Wu thinks everyone knows what it is because it matters to him, and he's super important.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is with the mannerisms and the constant head bobbing. Does he think that makes him more of a woman if he moves like that or something?
At various points in the vid he makes faces like his own words shocked him. Weird guy. But his mannerisms have always been uncanny, even as far back (and probably before) as that Gamergate David Pakman interview.
imagine.png

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All my brain kept screaming at me throught this video was SNAPPING TURTLE CLEAN YOUR GLASSES and get those 1980s windows replaced god do you know how much heat you lose through them? Climate terrorist.

Of course everyone knows about gamergate. If it's the most important thing to John, then it'll be the most important thing to you, paeons, sorry, Americans. Do as you're told and vote for the ladyman so bold and focussed on progressive values heshe can't clean their own glasses. You absolutely deserve universal healthcare safe from international hackers and gamers. I'm Brianna Wu and I approve this message.

WutangLee

All your problems can be solved with violence
kiwifarms.net
Wu is a terrifying individual, for sure.

Why do all these troons have shitty teeth. Is there something in the Growth hormones that kill their dental work or is it the constant dick slamming in their face that makes them all SummerTeeth (summer here, summer there..).
Wu, had a fairly wealthy upbringing, and her/his husband is in the medical field. I think with Wu it's generally a weak diet. Maybe not enough Calcium, or could just be genetics. Either way, with Wu, it's hard to say.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu is a terrifying individual, for sure.

Wu, had a fairly wealthy upbringing, and her/his husband is in the medical field. I think with Wu it's generally a weak diet. Maybe not enough Calcium, or could just be genetics. Either way, with Wu, it's hard to say.
But this phenomenon is not specific to Wu, as the post to which you are responding mentions.

Last edited:
Tags
None