2019-07 Wu campaign video - Orange man = gamergate. -

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do all these troons have shitty teeth. Is there something in the Growth hormones that kill their dental work or is it the constant dick slamming in their face that makes them all SummerTeeth (summer here, summer there..).
Because like all lolcows, money spent on personal hygiene, normal social events, appropriate clothing or for saving is money they can’t use on toys, Nintendo, Apple crap, or pay2win games, and as always, #selfcare wins out.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is with the mannerisms and the constant head bobbing. Does he think that makes him more of a woman if he moves like that or something?
His head bobbing is a direct result of prolonged drug addiction. You see it in addicts everywhere especially people who have abused ambien. Now he has a permanent sort of tardive dyskinesia which causes your body to spaz randomly and from all the hormones and surgery hes had it just ends up looking twice as ghoulish as your normal pill popper.
Reminds me of someone you would see at a rehab centre who cant control their shakes and acts super friendly but is a trainwreck and they're constantly thinking to themselves "fake it till you make it!"

(Edited for spelling and formatting)

Last edited:

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
T

His head bobbing is a direct result of prolonged drug addiction. You see it in addicts everywhere especially people who have abused ambien. Now he has a permanent sort of tardic disconnesia which causes your body to spaz randomly and from all the hormones and surgery hes had it just ends up looking twice as ghoulish as your normal pill popper.
Reminds me of someone you would see at a rehab centre who cant control their shakes and acts super friendly but is a trainwreck and their constantly thinking to themselves "fake it till you make it!"
yay tranny pillhead 4 Congress!

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At various points in the vid he makes faces like his own words shocked him. Weird guy. But his mannerisms have always been uncanny, even as far back (and probably before) as that Gamergate David Pakman interview.
View attachment 856922
Well, duh. He's autistic.
His tranny voice is disgusting as well.

What if the democratic party had said "we can't make your ding-dong look like a dusty ol' sink hole"

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great. Now @Judge Holden has more fucking material to make nightmare fuel with.

Also I never knew Trump was a gamer and helped sponsor Gamer Gate, who knew? Did you know? I sure fucking didn't. It's almost like if Wu pulled it out of his hole where his dick used to be.
Based on Trump's shitlordy behavior I can only assume he's a call of duty playet.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
kiwifarms.net
Why do all these troons have shitty teeth. Is there something in the Growth hormones that kill their dental work or is it the constant dick slamming in their face that makes them all SummerTeeth (summer here, summer there..).
The mental disorders that are comorbid with gender dysphoria are all correlated with a condition known as hypofrontality, where there is insufficient bloodflow to the prefrontal cortex. Increasing blood glucose levels has been shown to be effective for combating this, which is most easily done by consuming shitloads of sugary foods and drinks. As a result, a lot of people suffering from these conditions habitually consume soda and candy as an ad hoc coping mechanism.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
His head bobbing is a direct result of prolonged drug addiction. You see it in addicts everywhere especially people who have abused ambien. Now he has a permanent sort of tardive dyskinesia which causes your body to spaz randomly and from all the hormones and surgery hes had it just ends up looking twice as ghoulish as your normal pill popper.
Reminds me of someone you would see at a rehab centre who cant control their shakes and acts super friendly but is a trainwreck and they're constantly thinking to themselves "fake it till you make it!"

(Edited for spelling and formatting)
So, eventually Wu is going to basically collapse into a pile of uncontrolably twitching flesh?

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has it ever been explained why John has no lips? Facial feminisation surgery gone wrong or just bad genetics?

Coupled with his filthy glasses and obvious balding, this video makes him look like a cartoon comedy sketch villain that morphs from the school nerd when the moon is full. I'm pretty sure most normies that've never come across Wu before will spend at least the first minute of that video trying to understand just what the fuck it is that they're looking at, before anything John says registers.

Then again, if you think he looks horrific on film, wait until 6'6" of the hunchback insectoid is looming over you on your doorstep, filthy minidress and all. You'd tell it you'd vote it for president for the next fifty years if that's what it took to get the scream-inducing freak to go away and leave you alone.

Well, he certainly makes an impression, I suppose.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has it ever been explained why John has no lips? Facial feminisation surgery gone wrong or just bad genetics?
As far as I know, he didn't have lips even before all the facial surgeries. I'm not sure I'd encourage him to get them now, though. He doesn't display much sense when it comes to cosmetic changes. I'm not sure I want to see John impersonating Howard the Duck.

Tags
None