2019-07 Wu campaign video - Orange man = gamergate. -

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Man, they really had to backlight the fuck out of that and add 200% lens flair to make a Wu monolouge watchable. Would have loved to been a fly on the wall in that editing room

"OK how do we show the least of brianna but give her a camera center monologue?"
"well, we could fuck with the lighting till people start to think the color settings on their computer screens are broken?"
"Brilliant! they won't even notice her balding and dead vacant expressions!"

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"OK how do we show the least of brianna but give her a camera center monologue?"
"well, we could fuck with the lighting till people start to think the color settings on their computer screens are broken?"
Narrator: They noticed.

Four-Wheeled Fedora

I have spoken.
kiwifarms.net
Man, they really had to backlight the fuck out of that and add 200% lens flair to make a Wu monolouge watchable. Would have loved to been a fly on the wall in that editing room

They didn't fuck with the lighting they put Wu in front of a window during the day and the end result is a backlit ghoul. This is because they don't know the first thing about making a video despite owning a bunch of camera equipment paid for by donors.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John's delivery is so inept. His tone is that used by stupid adults to talk to special-needs 8-year-olds. It's creepy as hell.

And if there's a cliche John didn't use in that amateurishly written screed, I missed it.

But best of all, at least some of the speech is plagiarized. The phrase "irreducible proportions" caught my attention immediately. John says, ". . . to ask Americans to walk beneath the shadow of this president is a humiliation of irreducible proportions." There is no way in hell that John or Frank wrote that.

Then there's this: "to ask Americans to walk beneath its shadow is a humiliation of irreducible proportions." From here. Boldly stolen from an old TV show with no credit given. I suspect that any other startling or memorable material in John's demented and childish speech is also plagiarized. Prove me right, comrades.

Last edited:

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only David Lynch had discovered him and promoted him as an icon of weirdness. He might have been able to satisfy his narcissism with fewer consequences to innocent others. Why, the dogs might be alive.

• Agree
Reactions: Wendy Wheelchair

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
Great. Now @Judge Holden has more fucking material to make nightmare fuel with.

Also I never knew Trump was a gamer and helped sponsor Gamer Gate, who knew? Did you know? I sure fucking didn't. It's almost like if Wu pulled it out of his hole where his dick used to be.
Well you see, Donald Trump's brother, Robert, is on Zenimax Media's board of directors. Zenimax media is the parent company of Bethesda Softworks. Bethesda Softworks published Fallout 4, an RPG set in Boston. In the game, you can find a military checkpoint north of Quincy, which is part of District 8, and in that checkpoint you can find a terminal entry that mentions a Wu family that was detained by Military Police for acting suspicious.

mind = blown

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
Then there's this: "to ask Americans to walk beneath its shadow is a humiliation of irreducible proportions." From here. Boldly stolen from an old TV show with no credit given. I suspect that any other startling or memorable material in John's demented and childish speech is also plagiarized. Prove me right, comrades.
I don't know why, but "irreducible proportions" reminds me of the "infinitely high boyfriend-factor". When are we gonna get a John and Chris crossover special???

Also, has Frank been choking him a little harder than usual? His voice sounds so different from just a few years ago. I guess it adds more to the ghoul-factor

Tags
None