2019-08-29 - "I'm amazed" -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Joshua,

I just checked in with my finance team and am so amazed at the support you've shown this month. We set an ambitious target this month, and guess what? We're just $2,000 away from hitting that goal!

With just three days left until our end of month deadline, will you rush in a contribution to help us chip away at our goal?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

CHIP IN $5 NOW
CHIP IN $25 NOW
CHIP IN $50 NOW
CHIP IN $100 NOW
CHIP IN $500 NOW
ANOTHER AMOUNT

I'm so thankful for your continued support,

Bri

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good job Joshua.

I want a list of donors just so I can see who's donating.
Some exceptional individuals worth watching, no doubt.
The list is available, it’s delusional tech idiots from SF & Seattle with a few lunch haters from MA-8. Also, friends of Frank from his sci-fi days, etc. I think it’s the abscences that are more telling. You don’t see any big names in the list that we’re anti-gamer gate choads (because they hate John).

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
I want a list of donors just so I can see who's donating.
Some exceptional individuals worth watching, no doubt.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised it wasn't $2014 in honor of the Gamergate anniversary.
Oh fuuuuuuuuuck I completely forgot about that

How much of a megaphone you think his media enablers will give him to screech about being the one true martyred saint of the gamergate genocide?

NYT?

CNN?

or will he straight up make an appearence as himself in a new Law and Order SVU where he personally kills an insurgency of neo-gamergate terrorists with his ninja kung fu?

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Looking through this, I'm seeing people donating absurd amounts like $2800 to a campaign that, on some level, they must know is going nowhere. Also seeing a few (more than four) folks who donated the same amount twice on the same day with the records consecutive in the list order (ordered by date). Almost like there's either something busted with Wu's payment processor causing it to occasionally charge people twice for what is supposed to be one transaction.

Wasn’t she two grand shy three months ago?
And as I said, she has whales who will donate that amount in one go. What's with the urgent appeals, John?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also seeing a few (more than four) folks who donated the same amount twice on the same day with the records consecutive in the list order (ordered by date). Almost like there's either something busted with Wu's payment processor causing it to occasionally charge people twice for what is supposed to be one transaction.
Those are probably the ones who contributed via ActBlue. That seems to always result in double records at the FEC, with the ActBlue one annotated as "conduit".

Tags
None