2019-09-26 - "I can stand up to Alex Jones" -

Null

kiwifarms.net
You may have heard by now that I'm being sued by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

For legal reasons, I can't say anything about the case, though it comes at a dangerous time for our campaign in the final days before September 30th campaign finance filing deadline.

But I promise you, I can stand up to Alex Jones.

My whole campaign for Congress is about the need to stand up - standing up to Trump's lawlessness, to the DC Democratic establishment, right-wing Democrats in the House, and all the big donors and lobbyists who don't want Medicare for All or the Green New Deal.

Can you please donate to my campaign for Congress before Monday night's deadline?

When taking on powerful forces, it's important to show strength. My opponent, conservative Democratic Congressman Stephen Lynch (who resisted impeachment until two days ago), the national and local party, and all the press will look at our performance this critical quarter. It's important that we show them we can win.

Please, if you can, donate $5, $10, $25, or any amount that you can so we show progressive insurgencies like mine can go the distance.

And I promise I will always stand up for the goals we believe in.

Thank you for your support,

Brianna

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch please, you couldn't even stand up to a low definition potato camera without looking like a Pablo Picasso painting of a dead hooker

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex Jones is a force to be reckoned with. TYT learned it the hard way.

Since I have already broached the subject of art, allow me to once again show off my provocative piece of modern art

"Contrast of a single night"

Sadly, I doubt the TYT side of the lawsuit will see much success either in the court, or in bringing us giggles. There is however a good chance they will bring wu back for more interviews in response to this whole schebang, and from there we may see truly fertile ground for future happenings and crossovers, especially if she pisses off certain other TYT contributors who have their own grifts they dont want impinged upon...

*picture unrelated*

Near

WELCOME TRUE BELIEVERS-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the equivalent of seeing a homeless bum shaking their little can, asking for spare change. But in this case it's an actual person running for congress. How embarassing is it to write something this pathetic?

P-please supporters! A dollar a month and i'll never have to worry about lawsuits anymore!

Seriously, the fact this person who behaves like a fucking youtuber in the face of the adpocalypse, is running for congress is baffling.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
Since I have already broached the subject of art, allow me to once again show off my provocative piece of modern art

"Contrast of a single night"

Sadly, I doubt the TYT side of the lawsuit will see much success either in the court, or in bringing us giggles. There is however a good chance they will bring wu back for more interviews in response to this whole schebang, and from there we may see truly fertile ground for future happenings and crossovers, especially if she pisses off certain other TYT contributors who have their own grifts they dont want impinged upon...

*picture unrelated*

I think TYT could end up losing.

It is only a matter of time until TYT goes down. They lie nonstop about every single subject. They behave like the MSM but they don't have the money to defend. The only thing keeping them safe is their obscurity and irrelevance.

Tags
None