2019-09-26 - "I can stand up to Alex Jones" -

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, the fact this person who behaves like a fucking youtuber in the face of the adpocalypse, is running for congress is baffling.
She like a slightly more politically apt Sargon, though I doubt his admonishment of "conservative democrats" is not doing him any favours to any democrats that have the slightest inkling of realpolitik and the fact that if they don't lean more right, they might lose to a republican in their state.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every campaign will do a [RECENT EVENT] so DONATE TO ME, but it usually tries to make sense and doesn't look like it's copy and pasted together from three separate documents. This one really casts doubts on the existence of that CAMPAIGN TEAM that is working their fingers to the bone. Then again, someone did manage to catch it before they committed an outright FEC violation.

Maybe she does need to get elected so Frank can get some time to himself.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
What an aggravating year. I've always hated Alex Jones, all the way from his loud and obnoxious rhetoric to him peddling fucking powders and tinfoil hat accessories, but somehow he just keeps being leagues above what I used to consider my political party a decade ago.

Churchill, you were right, you fat bastard.

I was only sort of paying attention to the thread initially and I was worried that the farms was being sued.
When the fuck hasn't the Farms been sued?

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null was Briana Wu all along?
I guess those chatlogs on ED weren't inaccurate after all.

I feel much more justified at chuckling at that time when Null's family was murdered.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does being sued by Alex Jones have to do with Wu's political campaign? This email reads as a beg for lawyer funds and nothing to do with running for election in Ma8. If I received this email from a political "canidate" I'd be unsubscribing from their mailing list and writing them off as someone I'd vote for. He's rattled. This email is an attempt at begging for asspats and an angry mob in support.

People signed up to your election mailing list aren't personal friends, Wu, and they're not interested in your social media slapfights. Save the election mailing list for mailings about election stuff.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Every campaign will do a [RECENT EVENT] so DONATE TO ME, but it usually tries to make sense and doesn't look like it's copy and pasted together from three separate documents. This one really casts doubts on the existence of that CAMPAIGN TEAM that is working their fingers to the bone. Then again, someone did manage to catch it before they committed an outright FEC violation.

Maybe she does need to get elected so Frank can get some time to himself.
FEC is dead, bro.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People signed up to your election mailing list aren't personal friends, Wu, and they're not interested in your social media slapfights. Save the election mailing list for mailings about election stuff.
Going to have to disagree there. The main base of the campaign are tech people active on Twitter who don't live in Massachusetts.

Tags
None