2019-09-26 - "I can stand up to Alex Jones" -

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does being sued by Alex Jones have to do with Wu's political campaign?
The same thing that some gamers saying mean things about your project on a random subreddit you have to go out of your way to find have to do with a fake gamer bitch (who both stole and misrepresented YT gameplay videos) and a legit gamer bitch (who cheated on her hubby with 5 reporters to get her game some positive coverage) speaking to the UN about harassment.

I guess Wu's hoping that because it helped Sar... holy shit I actually forgot her name, and Quinn get into the public political eye (getting to the UN), that this will give her the same amount of exposure. The problem with this plan is everyone will see her face and she's not remotely close to passing, so the public will just see this as "insane man vs insane man who insist's he's a woman".

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“I can stand up to Alex Jones but I need YOUR money. I can’t use MY money.”

John runs his mouth off then expects others to pay for his lolsuit. Why do people fall for this shit or think they should give him money. Frank has enough money, make him pay for his Trannies stupidity.

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net

John runs his mouth off then expects others to pay for his lolsuit. Why do people fall for this shit or think they should give him money. Frank has enough money, make him pay for his Trannies stupidity.
Yep, that's classic John for you. Maybe he should sell one of his Porsches to foot the legal bill.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Alex Jones. It's so funny to see so many people trash him because what's his harm? I mean really. He says crazy shit on the internet, frogs gay and killing babies.

"HE'S FAR RIGHT, HE HAS TO BE SILENCED"

Frogs gay.

"HE'S OFFENSIVE AND HE CALLED ME A LIZARD"

Frogs gay.

"HE'S SUING ME BECAUSE I SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM"

You're the gay frog, John. :neckbeard:

Roger Whore

Tell those colored boys we don’t need magazines.
kiwifarms.net
God this just keeps on getting better and better! You reap what you sow and this is a prime example!

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net

Donating your paycheck from McDonalds or your disability money to a millionaire's legal fees to own the right.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Do we know if Frank is still partially paying the bills on this? I think I've said it before I find frank the enabler more interesting than john. I really wanted to be in that room when john told frank he wanted to give another campaign a shot, piss away more money to satiate his dreams of being as important as he keeps believing himself to be. I don't fuck tranny's but, if I were frank I'd just trade up for a better model with far less maintenance, or just admit to himself he loves cock (as most troon fuckers are just self hating gay men) and find a guy be happy and stop living a lie, with the most baggage ridden troon in existance.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Do we know if Frank is still partially paying the bills on this? I think I've said it before I find frank the enabler more interesting than john. I really wanted to be in that room when john told frank he wanted to give another campaign a shot, piss away more money to satiate his dreams of being as important as he keeps believing himself to be. I don't fuck tranny's but, if I were frank I'd just trade up for a better model with far less maintenance, or just admit to himself he loves cock (as most troon fuckers are just self hating gay men) and find a guy be happy and stop living a lie, with the most baggage ridden troon in existance.
At this point I'm assuming John has some nuclear grade dirt on him. Maybe embezzlement or CP. Something with a lengthy prison sentence.

Or he's just the biggest beta cuck alive.

Muncie Anderson

Hey Jesse! Now Jerome!
kiwifarms.net
Yep, that's classic John for you. Maybe he should sell one of his Porsches to foot the legal bill.
Or Frank will step in and throw a large amount of cash at Alex's legal team to drop the suit. Brianna isn't going to sell her expensive toys unless she absolutely has to.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm assuming John has some nuclear grade dirt on him. Maybe embezzlement or CP. Something with a lengthy prison sentence.

Or he's just the biggest beta cuck alive.

I think his parents probably messed him up maybe his father called him a faggot and beat the shit out of him when he showed interest in boys or acted effeminate...IDK. Once again imho he should just find some gay lover and be happy. If he can't do that he should just dump John and find a new tranny they're a dime a dozen these days. What's keeping them together imho: John would not hesitate to rape him financially in a divorce; I've known at least one man in his late 40's very succesful but, he lives in CA, a community property state and even though he hates his wife and want some new young pussy, in doing such they would give up literally 10K a month to the ex, despite the ex-wife being a sucesssful woman with her own buisness she runs. Divorce is already uglier than john's face in the morning, john wouldn't hesitate to exploit the situation as he's had history of so far of screwing over his own fleash and blood for money or just "LGBT street cred".

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Alex Jones has been described by multiple people as actually not acting in private like he does on his show which indicate a capacity to act sane when necessary, something John Flynt has no idea of doing at sll and i think it's the same for TYT.
So yeah Alex Jones is the sanest of the three parties involved

Tags
None