2019-09-30 - John Caban on behalf of Pinksparkles Media, LLC: "Publication of Private facts"

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who are we even dealing with here? Pink Sparkles the twitch thot? Nah, must be the Baked Alaska/ice poseidon Erin:

This bitch is unstable.

heathercho

いいゆだね!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, sweet Erin has an LLC? Why is it based in Florida? She originally was a part of Baked Alaska's shit in LA where she lived with her parents. She was involved in the big downfall of Baked.

I also can't find that LLC registered in Florida.

Sweet Erin. Who the fuck cares about Sweet Erin anymore? Corinne has more relevance than her.
She also won a bunch of money with one of Ice's contests, didn't she?

Oh... she's rebranded as a make up channel.... :story:

I love hair, beauty and sharing my product OCD. I've done videos on SculpSure and livestream my life in Los Angeles. Performance artist.

edboy

I love you
kiwifarms.net
All these people that are involved with Ice Poseidon always end up being very exceptional people. I wonder why...

iceposeidon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Baklava

You can fit up to seventeen bitches in a Tesla
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, Erin's still around? She's a junkie thot from early 2018 IBS who was on Baked Alaska's show. He thirsted after her extremely hard. She appeared on Warski's show when JF was co-host and JF hailed her as some kind of 4d chess genius and desperately wanted to plow her potato field. She also did her own streams, including one where she was high out of her mind and (possibly) flicking her bean or something. She's mentioned in the Porsalin video about Baked Alaska.

Edit: when I saw the name Pink Sparkles, I was hoping this was that nutjob Joy Sparkle

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
That was Corinne. She's got a thread here.
Right. I don't know but I can't really focus on what they look like for face recognition if they do something incredibly stupid like that goddamn letter. I don't know if it's rage or bafflement but I can't tell them apart and all I see are objects of ridicule or a blank face. They are being rejected from my reality by my own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.