Orbiter 2019-10-14 Possible planetjeff2 Dox -

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Originally posted by
1571067549566.png

[2019-10-14 02:46:57 UTC] planetjeff2: It's planetjeff.

So right off the bat, thank you for the little self dox because you needed the praise from daddy Phil.

[2017-06-17 19:25:38 UTC] planetjeff2: cheer1000 - fuck the trollz.
[2017-06-17 19:26:09 UTC] planetjeff2: cheer1000 fuck the trollz.
[2019-08-15 03:33:15 UTC] planetjeff2: Attention, scumbags! DSP speaking words here. We will do whatever the fuck we want!

Here is where you can tell PlanetJeff2 to go fuck himself back, and do whatever the fuck YOU want!

Name: Jeff / Jeffrey Anderson
Phone number: (801) 491-2719
Email: janderson@springville.org
Work: City Engineer, Springville City Corp
Work website: Work Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/SpringvilleCity
( I'm not saying to go there and spam the gif of Phil masturbating under every single thing they post, but if you do I wont care since their employer is giving Phil thousands of dollars. )

Links of note is his fucking LinkedIn profile:

On the profile he states the following:
Education
Arizona State UniversityBSE, Civil Engineering1993 - 1998
Graduated Suma Cum Laude. Was Valedictorian of graduating class.

Which fits this comment:
[2018-01-26 06:03:53 UTC] planetjeff2: Your life has a *crazy* story arc. I was valedictorian as well. Went to a state school, got an engineering degree. Well paid, not complaining!

His location is Provo Utah, which has had one local Albertson store.

Which fits this comment:
[2017-07-18 19:54:13 UTC] planetjeff2: I did look for this V8 energy drink, my local Albertsons doesn't stock, unfortunately.

There is some information I didn't post because reasons, but you can trust this information.

Of note, the money he's throwing at Phil isn't his dead wife's money but is likely from his paycheck, he makes around 130,000$ yearly.

I would suggest further digging of people who are bored or want to see this utter cuck.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
@Nigel of Ukip

Doing God’s work son.

A 43 year old cuck literally throwing taxpayer’s money at some fat fuck who couldn’t care if he died or lived.

DSP really has a knack for siphoning people off from their welfare/ disability/ gov’t paychecks. The autism vortex has this weird magnetic pull that sucks in the money of any autist that dares get close to it.

Slander Man

kiwifarms.net
Did they take the Springville website down or did it even work in the first place? It can't be reached at the moment.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait to what Jeff does in response. I bet he's gonna throw even more money at Dave just to spite us damn dirty detractors.

That'll show us.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
I hope Jeff really spergs out now because guess what will most likely be done with those chat logs.
Additionally, surely those in Springville City would be alarmed to know how much money their city engineer has given to a guy who threatens to bitch slap 11-year-old girls.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino