2019-10-16 - Federal Grand Jury Subpoena -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

kiwifarms.net

2019.10.16 Kiwi Farms Sub (Williams)-page-001.jpg2019.10.16 Kiwi Farms Sub (Williams)-page-002.jpg2019.10.16 Kiwi Farms Sub (Williams)-page-003.jpg2019.10.16 Kiwi Farms Sub (Williams)-page-004.jpg

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw that cannary was gone earlier tonight, got worried. So now we're having the germans round us up into camps grand juries for disseminating information that is relevant to public discourse? Being dragged into court under penalty of state punishment because you released information to the public is the suppression of free speech.

Grand juries are fucking garbage and one of the most easily abused judicial systems in the US. I'm surprised it was a "voluntary" request for secrecy.

I don't know how or if such an action can be quashed or if it's worth it (if there's no information to give them, that's a good thing) but gofundme when?

(edit: when the cannary dies, might it be good for someone who is not null and has been given no information BY null to be able to note that in a place people will see like the front page? not like everyone shouldn't be on VPNs anyway)

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
Well shit the absolute retarded nature of the documents they requested made me laugh. I can't believe the last one about the free catgirls that made me laugh quite a bit. The guy is an obvious anime sperg. I hope this goes well it looks like from the fact you released this that its going to go badly. I hope somebody comes to your aid because its kinda shit that the lawyers all turned you down.

BUT THE DIE IS CAST I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None