That's the question. Possibilities:Why? It was posted after the fact - it's no different than a news source doing the same thing.
I personally think his tied to the shooter or at least tangentially connected.That's the question. Possibilities:
1) It is completely unrelated to the shooting. They are cataloging this poster for some other criminal activity in the process of building their case. They just chose to identify that post and those files to camouflage their true intent, whatever that may be. The poster may be a Person of Interest in another case.
2) Germany is going all-out and wants to know if there were any international accomplices or sympathizers to the shooter.
3) It has nothing to do with the poster or the farms and is possibly being used as discovery in a case unrelated to this website but need the information from the user.
4) They are trying to verify a suspect's identity and sending out blanket subpoenas to find it, going after users who fit their profile on their given suspect (Sites visited, usernames, writing and content style, etc).
5) They need this poster's testimony for a case they are building and do not know who they are.
6) This poster was in the leaked IP logs and it correlated with something the feds were working on and they want more direct information.
7) There is a currently ongoing crackdown of sharing shooter manifestos by the federal government and they are trying to identify and prosecute (This would be the least likely as it is an extremely blatant 1st Amendment violation and makes 0 sense)
They are cataloging people who share material and manifestos on mass shooters as part of a red-flag database.
So, there's a lot of possibilities.
Eh, there's a difference in attacking the providers own services and posting shit on a forum, I doubt they'd care.He's got to troon out first. You either die a shitposter or you live long enough to become the cow.
It would just figure that I put my boomer aside long enough to get a VPN and it ends up being a honeypot.
Old school lo-fi sneakernet: you will have to go back to telling friends and family about the people you work with, then tell them about the current state of politics around holidays.If the site goes away where else can I laugh at exceptional individuals besides myself?