2019-10-16 - Federal Grand Jury Subpoena -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why? It was posted after the fact - it's no different than a news source doing the same thing.
That's the question. Possibilities:

1) It is completely unrelated to the shooting. They are cataloging this poster for some other criminal activity in the process of building their case. They just chose to identify that post and those files to camouflage their true intent, whatever that may be. The poster may be a Person of Interest in another case.
2) Germany is going all-out and wants to know if there were any international accomplices or sympathizers to the shooter.
3) It has nothing to do with the poster or the farms and is possibly being used as discovery in a case unrelated to this website but need the information from the user.
4) They are trying to verify a suspect's identity and sending out blanket subpoenas to find it, going after users who fit their profile on their given suspect (Sites visited, usernames, writing and content style, etc).
5) They need this poster's testimony for a case they are building and do not know who they are.
6) This poster was in the leaked IP logs and it correlated with something the feds were working on and they want more direct information.
7) There is a currently ongoing crackdown of sharing shooter manifestos by the federal government and they are trying to identify and prosecute (This would be the least likely as it is an extremely blatant 1st Amendment violation and makes 0 sense)
8 ) They are cataloging people who share material and manifestos on mass shooters as part of a red-flag database.
9) This poster has engaged a lot of interest in mass shootings on other websites and set off so many red flags they're prosecuting him for something related to mass shootings, but not specifically the one in Germany.
10) This is a catfish to get @Null to come to the US so they can arrest him (I don't think this is true, I just wanted a list to end with 10)

So, there's a lot of possibilities.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the feds watching the farms, I am currently looking for a job and am willing to be paid in tendies and good boy points. Head on over to my profile page where you can find links to my LinkedIn page and reddit account so you know I'm legit.

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
That's the question. Possibilities:

1) It is completely unrelated to the shooting. They are cataloging this poster for some other criminal activity in the process of building their case. They just chose to identify that post and those files to camouflage their true intent, whatever that may be. The poster may be a Person of Interest in another case.
2) Germany is going all-out and wants to know if there were any international accomplices or sympathizers to the shooter.
3) It has nothing to do with the poster or the farms and is possibly being used as discovery in a case unrelated to this website but need the information from the user.
4) They are trying to verify a suspect's identity and sending out blanket subpoenas to find it, going after users who fit their profile on their given suspect (Sites visited, usernames, writing and content style, etc).
5) They need this poster's testimony for a case they are building and do not know who they are.
6) This poster was in the leaked IP logs and it correlated with something the feds were working on and they want more direct information.
7) There is a currently ongoing crackdown of sharing shooter manifestos by the federal government and they are trying to identify and prosecute (This would be the least likely as it is an extremely blatant 1st Amendment violation and makes 0 sense)
8) They are cataloging people who share material and manifestos on mass shooters as part of a red-flag database.

So, there's a lot of possibilities.
I personally think his tied to the shooter or at least tangentially connected.
Im going to go off the assumption that the files @fag0t shared in his post was not accessible from anywhere else publicly until he idiotically posted it on kiwifarms. I could guess that he probably may have known the shooter personally or had close relations or interactions with the shooter which leads me to believe that he either:

- Knew he was going to do the shooting but neglected to alert proper authorities.
- @fag0t and the shooter may have planned the shooting out. Gave instructions to that idiot on how to build those stupid ass tard guns and wanted to post his stupid ass manifesto to Kiwifarms because Null's policy about retractions is well-known around this corner of the internet.
- He's part of small, unknown and organized radical group that only communicates online (See AtomWaffen for an example)
- Or simply, @fag0t idiotically egged him on to do this dumbass shooting.

This could be the feds are just trying to connect him to an unrelated crime but I think it's unlikely.
EDIT:

-Also considered that the files he shared may have been publicly available but @fag0t may have not gotten from the public. Remember they have the Halle's shooters hard drive and other stuff so they probably could've seen some chat logs between the Halle shooter and @fag0t discussing things but they may need Null's IP logs to prove the connection.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m still tickled by the idea that some gub’ment employee is being paid to sort through this site, finds a cow they actually find interesting and just falls behind on the case because they fell down a rabbit hole.

“Heya, Ron. How’s your research into that website going?”

“Uhh good.. good. Close to cracking this wide open. Anyway, check out this Russell Greer guy..”

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
He's got to troon out first. You either die a shitposter or you live long enough to become the cow.

It would just figure that I put my boomer aside long enough to get a VPN and it ends up being a honeypot.
Eh, there's a difference in attacking the providers own services and posting shit on a forum, I doubt they'd care.

And if it's any consolation I found this tweet https://twitter.com/ProtonVPN/status/1038196070843604993 which states it was due to bad opsec rather than ip logs, which could mean he paid with a debit card or something, plenty of different ways to get caught unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None