2019-10-16 - Federal Grand Jury Subpoena -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
So, do you have any viable options to run things outside the US for good, and tell Mr. (((Berman))) that you don't care about his faggot law?
Other than that, what does our in-house counsel have to say about this? Any good angle to object/move to quash that subpoena?

What case do they even presume to have here? A "suspected felony" for uploading some sped's manifesto, doesn't exactly sound convincing.

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine getting subpoenaed over this gay shit
Screenshot_20191026-050833_Word.jpg
Screenshot_20191026-051023_Word.jpg
Screenshot_20191026-051357_Word.jpg
Screenshot_20191026-051412_Word.jpg

Last edited:

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So wait.

The State of NY The NY Federal District is trying to subpoena a dude in another country, about content on a server (probably in another country), because of shit hosted containing law breaking stuff...in another country.

Is that accurate? Am I getting that right? Or did I misinterpret something cause I mean I just woke up.

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Incidentally, Geoffrey S. Berman is Trump's appointed successor to super prosecutor Preet Bharara and the Southern District of New York in general is known for extremely aggressive prosecution of Internet crimes.

So wait.

The State of NY is trying to subpoena a dude in another country, about content on a server (probably in another country), because of shit hosted containing law breaking stuff...in another country.

Is that accurate? Am I getting that right? Or did I misinterpret something cause I mean I just woke up.

The Southern District of New York is a federal district.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7 days after the post the subpoena was issued. The glowing niggers can't stop mass shootings in the US, but they'll be damned! if anyone posts info about a shooting in another country. Also, with how fast they issued this, kinda hard to not believe feds are active on the site.
I wonder if my own FBI nigger is lurking here... If he is I'd like to reiterate that any posts I've made related to committing acts of terrorism in Canada are all just edgy jokes and should absolutely not be taken seriously.
The posts about blowing up the EU, however, are sincere as shit and you FBI faggots need to get with the fucking program! I know the CIA nigger they've assigned to me would agree wholeheartedly.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This letter seems like a trap to be honest. If you don't comply with it, it's contempt of court. If you do comply with it but disclose its existence they can claim you're impeding an investigation. If you do comply and testify in court they can get you for perjury or lying to a federal agent.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess they think @fag0t is somehow linked to the shooter... or they just don't want people to share the stupid bullshit these shooting-spree clowns dump into the net to be read by others cause in their mind, just reading that trite will make you go crazy.
Alternative theory, fag0t is a glow in the dark plant.
20191026_101843.jpg
20191026_101909.jpg

Hyperbolic Steroids

kiwifarms.net
What exactly are the grounds for any of this? What crime has been committed? So far as I know hosting materials related to a mass shooting that happened in another fucking country is not a crime in the US, nor is posting it.
The only thing I could possibly think of would be his doKumentation file on the grounds of it possessing information regarding the construction of bullets and explosives? I mean he never really gives out a comprehensive recipe or anything of the sort but that is the only thing I could think of... is that even illegal?

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
Incidentally, Geoffrey S. Berman is Trump's appointed successor to super prosecutor Preet Bharara and the Southern District of New York in general is known for extremely aggressive prosecution of Internet crimes.

So, what could be done about it?
"We suspect a felony, not otherwise speficied, may have occured, surrender all user data" seems pretty shady.

DirtyOldish_pol_tard

kiwifarms.net
The only thing I could possibly think of would be his doKumentation file on the grounds of it possessing information regarding the construction of bullets and explosives? I mean he never really gives out a comprehensive recipe or anything of the sort but that is the only thing I could think of... is that even illegal?
As far as I know, the only way for dissemination of information to be a criminal act in the United States is for that information to be classified as a state or military secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None