2019-10-16 - Federal Grand Jury Subpoena -

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlslam

kiwifarms.net
Just one question kept ringing in my ears as I was reading through the first ten pages of the thread, has Null considered hiring a lawyer to get the subpoena squashed? I understand the reason why Null is complying with it, but this reak of a larger trap being laid here, and any open testimony that is laid to bear here may be used as evidence against the Farms at large.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just one question kept ringing in my ears as I was reading through the first ten pages of the thread, has Null considered hiring a lawyer to get the subpoena squashed? I understand the reason why Null is complying with it, but this reak of a larger trap being laid here, and any open testimony that is laid to bear here may be used as evidence against the Farms at large.
That was like the first fucking post you retard. Also even if he did have unlimited funds to oppose it, he would still have very little actual legal basis to oppose a federal grand jury subpoena. They're literally like fucking God, they can do anything. So he would dump something like twenty grand into saying he didn't have to comply with the subpoena, followed nearly instantly by the court saying "lol yeah you do."

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
To do what we do, we have to play by the insanity of the US Gov. Especially when what we do, is stuff they enjoy doing. We're basically unpaid talent and we're gonna give our boss our toys or we will be fucked. It's very simple logic.

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net
In my head I saw it going something like this.

Geoffrey Berman: We are going to need you to provide us with info from a Fag0t user on your site. We demand Fag0t's user info, we need the Fag0t's name, the Fag0t's address, all the Fag0t's personal info. Kind Regards
Null: Yeah... You are going to have to be more specific.
Geoffrey Berman: How many Fag0t users do you have over there?
Null: You are an exceptional person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None