2019-10-16 - Federal Grand Jury Subpoena -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Alighieri

Project Veritas archive on my profile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is doubtful, they've been pretty active on KF over a number of threads. Unless the government really likes Russell Greer and Lucas Werner, I don't see it being likely.
Additionally, I don't see a "fed" saying Atomwaffen are "fags and not intimidating" either. Could be wrong, but doesn't seem particularly fed-like.
View attachment 985817
View attachment 985815
Oh yes, it's right in the glow in the dark handbook to not say that shit or to not try and blend in.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
It's crazy some random mope fails to shoot up a synagogue in Germany and within a week the entire federal apparatus in New York (of course) is mobilized and hunting for blood? It's like when Musk asked on Twitter 'who do you think owns the media?' and immediately 500 bluecheck media Jews came screaming out of the woodwork hysterically shouting "ARE YOU SAYING ITS THE JEWS WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"

Gee I wonder...

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So can anyone explain what's going on for us non-American fags? What's a grand jury? What happens if Josh doesn't show up? What's the worst thing they can do?

In the US, in order for a federal prosecutor to bring charges he needs to convince a jury of citizens that he has a case. A Grand Jury is a quasi investigative/deliberative panel that considers the situation and approves the case to go ahead or not.

Very rare for them to not approve it should be noted. There is no defense counsel in a grand jury and the target of the charges may not even be aware one has been empaneled. It's not to determine guilt or innocence, but merely if there is a case.

They also dont need to tell Null what the case is either. @fag0t could be the target or it could be someone else. In general though if a grand jury is involved someone is gonna get fisted by the justice system.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is doubtful, they've been pretty active on KF over a number of threads. Unless the government really likes Russell Greer and Lucas Werner, I don't see it being likely.
Additionally, I don't see a "fed" saying Atomwaffen are "fags and not intimidating" either. Could be wrong, but doesn't seem particularly fed-like.
View attachment 985817
View attachment 985815
Even Glowniggers need their down time, I'm not convinced. Or could be an attempt to blend in as @DanteAlighieri said. The majority of interaction is about Nazis, I just find that suspicious.

Slimy Time

Fisting gone wrong
kiwifarms.net
So a mass shooting in New Zealand with some 40-50 deaths, you get a email, which you strongly rebuke, some media reports, and that's it.
However, you get this one fucking sped who drops ammo everywhere, gun keeps misfiring, and never gets his actual targets, and they want a Grand Jury.
What are the odds.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a mass shooting in New Zealand with some 40-50 deaths, you get a email, which you strongly rebuke, some media reports, and that's it.
However, you get this one fucking sped who drops ammo everywhere, gun keeps misfiring, and never gets his actual targets, and they want a Grand Jury.
What are the odds.

Its possibly only tangently related to another ongoing thing they are busy with.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds.
Perhaps it's because of who the (((target))) was

Slimy Time

Fisting gone wrong
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps it's because of who the (((target))) was
Oh it's in New York, and about an attempted and failed synagogue shooting... Colour me surprised that only now do people want some sort of legal investigation.
40-50 Muslim deaths, who cares, some articles about how the guy is an asshole.
Attempted (read: Attempted and failed- ie not one person in the synagogue shot) and they are all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None