2019-11-20 - Emergency, Emergency! -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Hey Joshua,

Brianna here.

I'll get right to the point. I need you to RUSH a donation to my campaign.

This is a make or break quarter for us, because my opponent is flush with corporate PAC money, and they're doing everything they can to stop us.

The question at hand is straightforward: Will the Democratic party change tactics and listen to our base, or will we continue getting slaughtered by the fringe right? There's no way to sugarcoat this - if we stay the course, we are DEAD.

This election is not just about my race - it's about mobilizing an entirely new generation of voters. Over 20,000 new people have registered to vote here this year. We need to knock on their doors and get them involved.

It's not just this election on the line. It's 2020, 2022, 2024 and beyond. We can win, but we cannot win without your help. Your country is counting on you.

Please donate what you can now.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
CHIP IN $5 NOW CHIP IN $20.20 NOW
CHIP IN $50 NOW CHIP IN $100 NOW
CHIP IN $250 NOW CHIP IN $1,000 NOW
CHIP IN $2,800 NOW ANOTHER AMOUNT

Thanks for your support,

Bri

Sometimes

I feel I've got to
kiwifarms.net
This election is not just about my race - it's about mobilizing an entirely new generation of voters. Over 20,000 new people have registered to vote here this year. We need to knock on their doors and get them involved.
I just imagine someone who recently registered getting a knock on their door, only to find the man-ghoul-beast and screaming chink repeatedly asking for more money while doomsaying about GamerGate. As if John would ever be anything but a lazy scam artist. :story:

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This election is not just about my race
Am I the only one who took a while to figure out Wu was talking about his election race, not his ethnic background race? with the ongoing reeeeeeee about anything right of Ocasio Cortez being racist, that was an interesting phrase for Wu to use. He probably wasn't smart enough to do it deliberately, though you know plenty of people who don't know him assume he/she is a Chinese immigrant due to the name.

If Wu is such a fine upstanding Democratic canidate, why would another democratic candidate be doing all they can to stop him? Lynch patently doesn't give a fuck about Wu, but Wu is fantasising this as some sort of adjunct to the Dem leader nomination race.

I guess new wheels for the Porche(s) to replace rattle-canned "renovated" ones cost money.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>I'll get right to the point. I need you to RUSH a donation to my campaign.

>This is a make or break quarter for us, because my opponent is flush with corporate PAC money, and they're doing everything they can to stop us.

Good God, I don't even know who her opponent is, but this makes me want to donate to them. She sounds like a meth addict.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how Brianna aka John Flynt is in desperate need of cash after all those trips he spent campaign money on that were unrelated to the campaign, the Apple gadgets he bought, the video equipment he bought, the empty office he leased, etc. It’s like he’s using the campaign coffers for personal expenses 🤔

I’ve never seen a campaign run out of cash like this before. Usually they are very frugal with money, hoarding it until the actual campaign season begins or closer to the election.

Tags
None