2019-11-29 - Probably too personal - More Adoption Lies

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey [[First Name]]

Bri here.

This is not going to be a normal politician holiday email. It's possibly too personal, but since you're supporting me - I want you to know who I am and why I'm running for office.

The holidays are incredibly emotionally difficult for me. I was adpoted, so my first set of parents cast me into the West Virginia child services system. Then, when I came out to my adoptive family years later, they disowned me.

Losing one set of parents is hard. Having been discarded by two sets of parents nearly broke me. I was homeless not long after being disowned by my family.
So, my perspective on the holidays is different. I feel an intense sense of purpose for all the people out there hurting and cast aside, just like I was. I feel that I was put on this earth to survive that horror and make sure it didn't happen to others.

So, as the holidays go on - my thoughts are with the 40,000 homeless veterans in America. I am thinking of the 46 percent of bankruptcies that will be caused by our broken healthcare system. I'm thinking of the 40 percent of LGBT youth that will seriously attempt suicide.

I didn't survive losing my family by myself. And I feel a moral obligation to pay it forward by fighting for others. When I am serving in Congress, I will fight all day every day for the unheard, for the unhelped and the unheralded.

December is a make or break month for our team. I hope you will consider supporting us.

And, if the holidays are tough for you - please shoot me an email and I'll make time to call.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey potential voter

Let me tell you all about myself and how picked on I am, how hard my life has been, and how fucking awesome I am for getting through it. Aren't you impressed? Make me famous and I'll try to remember that there are still poor people around. Now give me some money, I'm a victim dontchaknow.

Ps: If you're depressed, call me so I can tell you more about myself (fuck suicide helplines
).

Cheers!

I don't think I've ever read such a tone-deaf, selfish political support plea before (and I've had form letters from the Tory party, ffs). Why should anyone care about this whining gay sad sack who got adopted, quelle horreur, when the person receiving the email probably has neighbours and friends who have had much, much harder life experiences and may still be struggling? But fuck those privileged cis white men who statistically have the highest suicide rate, especially this time of year, right? John is the real victim here

I guess I'm just amazed that John is too dumb to even try to hide the fact that his political campaign is pure vanity and all for attention. It's so brazen.

Best of all, it's all lies too. Absolutely shameless. Wow.

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
Losing one set of parents is hard. Having been discarded by two sets of parents nearly broke me. I was homeless not long after being disowned by my family.
So, my perspective on the holidays is different. I feel an intense sense of purpose for all the people out there hurting and cast aside, just like I was. I feel that I was put on this earth to survive that horror and make sure it didn't happen to others.
Good ole John, he always skip the part where he is not adopted and his family disowned him for being a ungrateful leech that sucked money like a black hole and never achieved something of value and it was only thanks to Frank that now he can eat and sperg in overpriced phones

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
They do deny being trans. They are a true and honest woman who came out as bi and was outcast by parents.
Or at least, thats the narrative they live by.
Whoa, doesn't he know how easy it is to check up on that? I mean he made a series of Live Journal posts about his "corrective surgery" down "there" so anyone determined to get his medical records can do so, especially now since everything is in the fucking cloud.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t John’s parents pay for his srs if Im not wrong? Or something. Either way we all know he’s lying as usual to gain pity points.

Though I can’t blame them for not being close to Wu nowadays seeing the actual screeching demon the thing has ended up as, bet that stink ditch and greasy hair repels any kind of family member within a 10 mile radius.
Frank’s paid for everything related to John going tranny. John’s “coming out” is when he loudly proclaimed he’s a tranny and he was homeless during a drive from missippi to Colorado(?) where his aunt lived. He’s never been homeless because after his aunt he sunk his claws into Frank moved in with him.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, doesn't he know how easy it is to check up on that? I mean he made a series of Live Journal posts about his "corrective surgery" down "there" so anyone determined to get his medical records can do so, especially now since everything is in the fucking cloud.
Also fuckin' look at the guy

Slumlord

kiwifarms.net
This is actually a pretty risky lie. It's socially safe to lie about being trans because people who out her will be wilfully ignored in the circles that matter to her. But about being adopted.... If that's uncovered it's a bad look for Brianna. The only recourse I can see (I mean, other than telling the truth) would be to say "I lied because I was going through so much conflict with my early life as a trans" which is the thing she really really doesn't want to admit.

She's stealing adopted valor, basically, and someone would probably be socially justified in exposing everything about her early life to expose that.

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is actually a pretty risky lie. It's socially safe to lie about being trans because people who out her will be wilfully ignored in the circles that matter to her. But about being adopted.... If that's uncovered it's a bad look for Brianna. The only recourse I can see (I mean, other than telling the truth) would be to say "I lied because I was going through so much conflict with my early life as a trans" which is the thing she really really doesn't want to admit.

She's stealing adopted valor, basically, and someone would probably be socially justified in exposing everything about her early life to expose that.
The problem about exposing the adoption lie is that you’d have to user the John Walker Flynt name to connect the dots, and “deadnaming” is a big nono in the mainstream media.

Maybe an intrepid reporter would say “she went by a different name but we found her birth announcement and connected it via her publicly available college attendance records” but do you really expect anyone to do that?

Tags
None