2019-12-31 - New Year's - dspSleepdsp

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will DSP ignore questions about whether or not he and Kat are going to any parties?

• Yes

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Yes, he doesn't want to admit she's going alone to get drunk in rooms full of men half his age

Votes: 68 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
New Year's eve stream (not until midnight though, do you want him to die?) will be finishing a Minecraft project, exploring in Minecraft (read: organizing chests and fishing) and exploring in ROBLOX (read: dodging trolls in a free cross-play game where you can name your character whatever you want).

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
During the holiday marathon, Phil remarked that Roblox was breaking the law by letting people make games with stolen licenced characters like Minions and Dragonball.

So Phil is okay with promoting and supporting a game that he believes is doing shady or illegal activities by allowing content theft? Yet if someone watches a restream channel they are disgusting and are enabling criminals. It's okay for Roblox to ride on companies coat tails to make a buck, but restreamers need to go to jail.

Sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
Does he typically make a decent amount on NYE?
I'd think it would be painfully slow after say.. 6 and not pick up until closer to midnight and then after. He'd probably do better to start the night steam 3 how l hours later and go until after midnight. Maximize the whole lowered inhibitions thing with the drunks.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Does he typically make a decent amount on NYE?
I'd think it would be painfully slow after say.. 6 and not pick up until closer to midnight and then after. He'd probably do better to start the night steam 3 how l hours later and go until after midnight. Maximize the whole lowered inhibitions thing with the drunks.
Yeah it will probably be slow since a majority of his audience will be out on dates or at parties.

Hahahahahahahaha!

The Last Stand

Black History Month, represent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, a lot of them use copyrighted images with Phil's face pasted on in MSPaint. Especially back in the day.

Fun fact: Phil never did anything with his green screen because he was afraid of getting copyright strikes from using artwork.

View attachment 1074702
That's a lot of bottle caps. I assume he was hitting the sauce a lot.

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
what better way to ring in the new year than by doing the exact same thing you do every day

this dumb boomer could tard cum it so much harder though. the people watching phil during new year's eve are probably drinking in front of their computers, lonely and ready to throw money around to pretend they're popular and funny (in twitch chat).

if he had a late-night session and got a little booze flowing, he could rake in the autism-dough.

but no, we must strictly abide by the faggy schedule crafted by the video game gods and given to DSP, blessed be thine wheelchair-tards.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
You think he'd do his autistic top 10 now instead of in February...
He used to put his end of year video out before the actual last day of the year.

Last year he was "sick" and wasn't able to finish the video before new years.

Since he still got money and none of his paypigs seemed to care that he waited until mid January to do it last year, he has no reason to finish it any time soon this year.

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
How difficult would a simple stream be for new years eve? Like, off the top of my head for a gaming streamer, 12hr stream, put a vote up a week before of your top 10 games of the year, and play the the number 1 choice for the whole thing to see if it should change it's position on the list. Drink a bit, have some bants with the chat, bring the wife in for a new years eve kiss and set off some poppers. And that's just the most basic thing I could think of.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
How difficult would a simple stream be for new years eve? Like, off the top of my head for a gaming streamer, 12hr stream, put a vote up a week before of your top 10 games of the year, and play the the number 1 choice for the whole thing to see if it should change it's position on the list. Drink a bit, have some bants with the chat, bring the wife in for a new years eve kiss and set off some poppers. And that's just the most basic thing I could think of.
That really doesn't seem to be his agenda for today. He's playing Sandbox nonsense because he can just put minimal effort into something like this and m.lk viewers for money. He's already at 69 dollars in Minecraft and he only started playing it for 5 minutes.

Tags
None