2019-8-30 - "How Gamergate Became A Template For Malicious Action Online" -

Calooby

Problem, black people?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Template for malicious action online? Honey, there's been malicious action online since it's inception.

Diabeetus

That autistic Minecraft kid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This subforum could be renamed to '#GamerGate Central' tomorrow and no one would be able to tell the difference. Mainly because Wu is the only one talking about GamerGate in 2019.

• Feels
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This subforum could be renamed to '#GamerGate Central' tomorrow and no one would be able to tell the difference. Mainly because Wu is the only one talking about GamerGate in 2019.
Iirc it was called similarly some time ago. Or was it some other subforum?

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this gigantic faggot in his fifties now? Most people John's age are thinking about which beach they'll retire on.
I’m sure he’s just two grand short of pulling the trigger on that,

Reactions: AprilRains

GavinBranson

kiwifarms.net
>And Gamergate was when that life choice, business strategy, became an active road that someone could travel.
The only one exploiting Gamergate for personal gain is Brianna Wu, because getting bullied by Gamergate is literally the only notable thing about him.
Revolution 60 was a notable failure of gargantuan proportions, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Next Task

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering what's going on with Zoe, this has to be some of the shittiest timing I've ever seen.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or maybe they're playing the eternal victim to draw donations from gullible saints. That seems like something lucrative to do, don't it?

Women aren't saints, and neither is anyone else, you fucking juvenile scam artist.
There are plenty of terrible women out there, but they don't deserve to get lumped in with John Walker Flynt.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I'd gladly lump Zoe Quinn with Flynt any day. Preferably in a cage match to the death.
So you're in favour of men competing in women's sports now? Wu's testosterone is s huge advantage. Make Wu fight Fallon Fox instead in a troon v troon showdown. Quinn can have Ashlee Evans-Smith.

Tags
None