2019-Aug-27 - Brianna Wu's Appearance on The Young Turks -

Null

kiwifarms.net
I was so excited to be on the "The Young Turks" with Cenk Uygur! Like I told Cenk, I've been following him since the Air America days during the Bush administration, so it was great to talk to him!

Did you see it? If not, you can view it here.

In addition to the need to hold Trump accountable, we discussed issues like cybersecurity, the need for Medicare for All, LGBTQ rights, and Gamergate's lessons for fighting the alt-right. It was a great conversation.

As I told Cenk, this is not the time for incrementalism. We need big, bold ideas. And the political will to make them reality.

My opponent, Stephen Lynch, thinks we have 100 years to address climate change. He thinks Trump shouldn't be held accountable because of politics. He's not convinced of the need for Medicare for All. He thinks the status quo is fine, no matter how many of his constituents struggle.

I'm running for Congress because the status quo isn't working. But, in order to get there, I need your support.

Please make a donation to help me build a bolder future today!

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Interesting fact: the website they're using, newsvideo.su, is apparently Russian-owned. I was thinking hard on what country .su represents, and realized it is a very old 1989-allocated Soviet Union TLD. They appear to be hosting on a domain ran by actual communists.
Well then next time when trump wins because of russian hackers they should not reee

An Ghost

Bhost Goner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honest question: for all the donation emails and news/online talks, has Brianna actually been campaigning on the street in the 8th?

• Optimistic
Reactions: moocow

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Wu thinks that abolishing hate crime laws results in more faggot deaths. Wu obviously doesn't believe in equality, fucking Nazi.

Goobergaber was mentioned 7 times, by the way. Took half of the video, too.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting fact: the website they're using, newsvideo.su, is apparently Russian-owned. I was thinking hard on what country .su represents, and realized it is a very old 1989-allocated Soviet Union TLD. They appear to be hosting on a domain ran by actual communists.

Not quite Null. .su has had a steady following of both people who seek to exploit the nostalgia for the USSR and all the manner of criminal enterprises. Until 2010, I believe, it was still administered by the Russian hosting authority, now I believe it is a 100% commercial enterprise that allocates it. I could be wrong, going off memory right now.

Edit: just checked, RIPN still administered it. How fitting for Russia. Anything for a top buck and a "krysha".

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
So the group named after the movement that inspired the Holocaust is using a URL designed for Commies?
Weird, but fitting.

FrostyWeeb9

kiwifarms.net
There's a TLD for the Soviet Union? LOL

ICANN doesn't clean up after itself, or Russia is still paying the ccTLD fees.

Such a communist TLD should stand for "Shut Up." The Big Fat Brown Buffalo is probably the only one that can even stand being around "Brianna" Wu. Perhaps she's a Chinese infiltrator meant to spread the social justice communism that the Universities have spread through "Gender Studies" classes. Her last name is "Wu" after all.

FrostyWeeb9

kiwifarms.net
The latter. I remember for certain that Russia has insisted on leaving the .su up and running because of its continued popularity (and money).

True. Also, I updated that post to give my opinion on Wu possibly spreading social justice to justify censorship. China would love to turn the USA into a communist system like theirs. Then they don't have to worry about as much about their own people seeing freedom when they bypass the Great Firewall.

It may be an autistic conspiracy theory, but China is buying out US companies and imposing censorship through their ownership of private entities.

Tags
None