2019-Aug-27 - Brianna Wu's Appearance on The Young Turks -

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Interesting fact: the website they're using, newsvideo.su, is apparently Russian-owned. I was thinking hard on what country .su represents, and realized it is a very old 1989-allocated Soviet Union TLD. They appear to be hosting on a domain ran by actual communists.
By Cenk’s logic, the fact that you’re showcasing an embarrassing fact about him means he’s living rent-free in your head.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would require that ugly fatass get off his computer and go outside. He literally expects to demand people give him an elected office and it'll just magically happen.
He did embarrassing talks last cycle and I was wondering because I’d like to go to one. Probably too early currently.
And also steal some sweet lawn signs.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I'm memeing about him accusing people of being Russian shills and hyping up the Russiagate conspiracy theory so much.
Russiagate is a standard Russian Psyop. I am surprised no one noticed it

Hillarys campaign is full of Russian ops, as are people like Bernie Sanders

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that his ears are naturally fucked up from some odd proportions or birth defect. In every appearance where he is wearing glasses, they never sit levelly on his face, and I think the placement of his ears are to blame in part.
It's super aggravating.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I have the video Wu is taking about on my old HD and you're right. Tyce has Da Skullz mask but no knife.
Actually Tyce did a few knife reviews but only used it as an opportunity to sperg about skeletons (again) and he also said shit like "dude you can saw through a cop's armor with that, I would know cuz I'm like an analchest or something"

That being said, Cenk Uygur x Brianna Wu is not the crossover I ever asked for. A disgusting troon and a genocide denying fucktard deserve each other.

Reactions: Falcos_Commisar

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that his ears are naturally fucked up from some odd proportions or birth defect. In every appearance where he is wearing glasses, they never sit levelly on his face, and I think the placement of his ears are to blame in part.
Not only are the ears grotesquely low-set, but they are also amazingly tiny. Considered along with John's other facial anomalies, some kind of birth defect has to be involved. Such birth defects are usually accompanied by varying degrees of impaired cognition or other mental problems. It wouldn't surprise me if John's picture pops up on overhead screens in a few biology and psychology classes at Ole Miss every semester.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
I know this is probably not a new point of view but I kinda hope she does get elected. It'd be interesting to see how a person unable to cope with imaginary internet drama responds when confronted by actual real person drama.

Tags
None