2019 Cow Death/Suicide Pool! -

Who will die first?

• Total voters

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
Seems like a lot of cows are starting to drop so I might aswell make some predictions. I can't have all the fun though, you all should vote too! I'm sure I missed a few obvious ones so remind me and I'll add them. Try guessing how they die too, best guess gets internet cool points!

Edit: Added the Slatons, the vampire and the vegan, thanks @MistressCaridad and @LongtimeLurker for the suggestions!
I ran out of slots for the poll so I might cull the ones without votes if there are any more suggestions.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Barb seems like the safest bet because she's a geriatric blob who lives in squalor with Chris but then Mumkey might audition for The Little Mermaid before that catches up with her.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
I can't vote for Barb that's the obvious choice.

Mumkey, at his core, is a self-absorbed cunt. He's never going to kill himself.

MovieBlob is going to live to a ripe old age. This will happen because the universe does have a sense of humor and Blob watching his superior future never materialize will be hell. He'll hit 65 and lose a ton of weight and just be a skeleton with a massive skull and endless loose skin.

Chantal is...whatever. She'll go soon enough.

I have to go AL. She is starting to try to do things and go places but not stopping any of the negatives that put her at over 600lbs(let's be real). I predict a fall, infection, and death.

Yaniv is in the Mumkey boat. He wouldn't kill himself and no one in Canada will kill the pedo.

Tooter will keep on tootin'. Though he does eat garbage...hmmm...

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net
Boogie's fucking up every other day and burying himself in avoidable situations that just keep piling on the stress. That coupled with regressing into old eating habits and chugging the 'dew makes me think he'll just fall over ded - and without anyone to inform the internet, we'll only notice when he hasn't done something stupid for another week.

Tokoeka

Olympic gold medalist in mental gymnastics
kiwifarms.net
Mumkey is already doing badly and if Assburger goes after him he might be pushed over the edge.

Then there's the fact that the pedo-furry situation isn't finished and might come back to haunt him.

Reactions: Fuzhou and RE 374

MemeGray

@Maskull's favourite comedian
kiwifarms.net
I went Mumkey but I think it will be murder/murder suicide. That chick he's gotten with and Assburger both seem pretty unstable, wouldn't shock me to hear one of them killed him

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kay's dumb son was just diagnosed with sleep apnea, so he may be a dark horse.

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deathfats like AL, unhealthy old people like Barb and Tooter, and genetic fuckups like the Hartley goblin have the greatest chance of dying early.

Mumkey is 50/50 suicide at this point, though I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a Spoony and stops making videos just to sperg into the void.

Moviebob is most likely going to live a long, albeit miserable life, and'll look like a wrinkly egg as an old man. This also applies to Jake Alley, Boogie, etc.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Barb, she was old, senile and decrepit when the world itself was still young. How much longer can she possibly last?

Amberlynn for my next pick. Gorl will drop dead of a heart attack or stroke. She'll never improve herself, you don't get to be over 600+ pounds by happenstance. That's some dedicated levels of lazy, worthlessness.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino