2019 Cow Death/Suicide Pool! -

Who will die first?

• Total voters

MediocreMilt

Official Account of Dr. Natalia P Zhikhareva
kiwifarms.net
If a cow with their own subforum dies, is there a protocol in place for that?

Does it close? Is it archived? Is it left so that people can still post even though there's never going to be new content?

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Jim Sterling being a deathfat + amateur wrestler now means he's the most likely one to get critically injured

Though I'd say it's a toss-up between Boogie and Barb.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
I'd say Tooter because of how old and constantly drugged-up he is.

Barb might also die by the end of this year but people have been predicting her death for the greater part of a decade and she still keeps chugging along, even if she's just barely hanging on.

I honestly could see her surviving this decade and then dying at some point in the early 2020's. but who knows at this point?

Exuvia

kiwifarms.net
Barb. 14BC is not an environment beneficial to the health of someone of her vintage, no matter how many years of spite she has been strengthened by.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Tammy Slaton was my vote tbh.

Her or the Hooligan. I feel like the old fucks like Barb and Tooter will keep trucking for a few more years on sheer spite and bitterness
Yeah, same.,Tammy not as ok as she wants us to think she is.
Tammy, Ginger Skelly, Amberlynn or Kelly Shit Legs Ronahan are my choices. Anna won’t stop fucking with her stoma, Kelly’s fucked with her skin grafts and sepsis is a-comin’, and Amberlynn... well, just look at her.

Last edited:

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kamov Ka-52

Stop staring and my co-axial rotors b-baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, not too familiar with that cow. What makes you think they'll die soon?
He's a crazy tranny NEET with a PhD that managed to get fired from a tenure track professor position. He also hops from one troon surgery to the next all done abroad. He actually just got the chop a few days ago in Mexico and he's already positioning himself to grift some fake tits.

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
He's a crazy tranny NEET with a PhD that managed to get fired from a tenure track professor position. He also hops from one troon surgery to the next all done abroad. He actually just got the chop a few days ago in Mexico and he's already positioning himself to grift some fake tits.
Yikes, good enough reason as any I suppose.

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
Oh dang, this is actually a really tough one. I wish we could have a tiered "most likely to least likely" poll for this instead, because some of them could die of suicide, others of diabetes, some could be murdered, quite a few could have heart attacks... so many possibilities how can I possibly pick just one?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino