president, Donald J. Trump, riding roughshod on you pissant dopes
and all your angry, revengeful policies and principles; must make
you miserable, aye? I'm very glad about that. Secondly, to help
you see outside your cage, I'm inviting you to read my pink book
(your color) C.U.N.T. at stevehornerbooks.com. It might help you
get a job and away from mommy's tit. It'll certainly help you deal
more effectively with five more years of Donald Trump. He has only
just begun to pull the rug out from under you miserable,
baby-killing creeps. Have a good day. I do every day, thanks.
Steve

---

lmfao shut up schizo

Later that night ...

"Josh isn't that a cute little girly boy Millennial name and and and and you were saddled with it, but I'm single parent. Mommy who was on welfare. And so now because you're still living in Mommy's little buck and Sinister basement you have nothing else to do but write trash about people whose agenda really you don't agree with because it makes you get up off your ass and work and be a little more creative and be a little more diligent and just kind of you know, you know ride ride the American way, but you want to ride Mommy's little kid just by sucking on it because you don't have the gumption or whatever it takes to get out there and be a man so you just want to continue being a little girly boy isn't that nice and so you're right s*** about everybody that you don't agree with and you take it from the words of all these authors Disenchanted little pissants and and it must be a miserable existence. Well, I have a solution for you a little pissant drilling boy Josh. You're going to Steve Horner book The.com. And you read Kant put some f****** little c*** in your life cuz that'll help you be. Well, I don't think you'll ever reach the the caliber of being a man that hath in your backbone a little bit. Okay. Girlie boy get some cutting your life here dips yet."

His thread, literally dead for 2 years, then he emailed me, so I bumped it.
Now it's been dead for another 2 years and he's emailed me again, so I'm bumping it again.

Last edited:

Rob_Mercury

🤡🌏
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steve Horner said:
It might help you get a job and away from mommy's tit
Steve Horner said:
He has only just begun to pull the rug out from under you miserable, baby-killing creeps
Steve Horner said:
Josh isn't that a cute little girly boy Millennial name
And so now because you're still living in Mommy's little buck and Sinister basement you have nothing else to do but write trash about people whose agenda really you don't agree with because it makes you get up off your ass and work and be a little more creative and be a little more diligent and just kind of you know, you know ride ride the American way, but you want to ride Mommy's little kid just by sucking on it because you don't have the gumption or whatever it takes to get out there and be a man so you just want to continue being a little girly boy
I sometimes wish I possessed half the imagination of people like this. But even with just half, i'd still belong in a mental institution. So what does he belong in?

Status
Not open for further replies.