2020-01-03 - Steve Horner: "I have a gift for you" -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
I just listened to this shit now. For one, it's pretty sad his Son died. Sounds like they had a turbulent relationship with his son being a liberal cuck and his dad being a tard, but it's always something sad to hear about. So my heart goes out to you Steve. Much love.

Maybe he should just get an account here and start shitting on Yaniv or something. Seems right up his ally.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I just listened to this shit now. For one, it's pretty sad his Son died. Sounds like they had a turbulent relationship with his son being a liberal cuck and his dad being a tard, but it's always something sad to hear about. So my heart goes out to you Steve. Much love.

Maybe he should just get an account here and start shitting on Yaniv or something. Seems right up his ally.
Yeah lol I feel like if this guy got on here he'd be indistinguishable from the average A&H poster.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
How did he even come across Null? Mom's basement? 5 seconds of research shows he lived in The Ukraine and now lives in Parts Unknown someplace in/around the EU. I wonder if someone to chicken to attack directly fed Steve information about KF/Null and asked him to start harassing. It's kinda weird how this obscure website would be on an old boomer's radar. It's not like this guy was making videos on YT or something and people from here where interacting with him.

Last edited:

KookiesNKreem

She's 600 So It's OK
kiwifarms.net
How did he even come across Null? Mom's basement? 5 seconds of research shows he lived in The Ukraine and now lives in Parts Unknown someplace in/around the EU. I wonder if someone to chicken to attack directly fed Steve information about KF/Null and asked him to start harassing. It's kinda weird how this obscure website would be on an old boomer's radar. It's not like this guy was making videos on YT or something and people from here where interacting with him.
He seems like the kind of guy to Google himself relentlessly to see if he's gained any bit of popularity or infamy. Eventually we'd pop up, it's how we get people like Clawshrimpy who nobody gives a shit about until they get mad.

mugsy

kiwifarms.net
I swear his manner of speaking is something straight out of a horror psychological thriller.

I imagine him in his living room, naked, standing upright, waiting for hours for that call from Knox. The old television in front of him is hissing static while he watches attentively. He doesn't blink, not even once. "Time for another call," he whispers to himself.

Last edited:

Pee Wee Herman

Lord of the Playhouse
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually at a loss for words. I started this post with nothing but vitriol at a man who failed his son and hates him for it. Then pity, for a son who, from what it sounds like, never really had a father at all.

I just feel empty after reading it and hearing that message. This guy is a walking greek tragedy, and he's clearly learned nothing from the journey.
Agreed. The pity exceeds the humor here. Maybe if he joined this site and started laughing at the the outlandish leftists it would ease the pain of his son's death.

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
Y'know ... I don't feel sorry for Horner. I'm actually happy to hear that his son is dead; mainly because at least he's no longer suffering. I know if my father was a world class cunt, I'd probably become a drug addict too.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages
Status
Not open for further replies.