2020-01-30 - $3400 by TOMORROW -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
First beg email following Wu saying they'd need to spend $15k to repair their Porsche's engine block.

I’ll get right to it - our end of the month deadline is TOMORROW and we need $3,400 to stay on track.

Can you give $20.20 or whatever you can to help get us there?

Look, I know you are getting hit up with emails from candidates all the time. But many of those other candidates are taking money from corporate PACs, like my opponent, conservadem Stephen Lynch. I refuse to, because I won’t be bought by them.

I rely solely on individual donors like you. And we are building an incredible team to help me talk to voters. That’s what your donation pays for.

With your help, we will win this!

Please donate $20.20 or what you can today!

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
CHIP IN $5 NOW CHIP IN $20.20 NOW
CHIP IN $50 NOW CHIP IN $100 NOW
CHIP IN $250 NOW CHIP IN $1,000 NOW
CHIP IN $2,800 NOW ANOTHER AMOUNT

Thanks so much for your support!

Brianna

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ll get right to it - mechanic bill deadline is TOMORROW and I need $3,400 to fix my porsche.

I'm begging you, give $20.20 or as much as you can afford to help me pay for this shit.

Look, I know you are getting hit up with emails from scammers all the time. But many of those other scammers are taking money from elderly people, like my opponent, Nigerian Prince. I refuse to, because elderly people hate troons.

I rely solely on idiots like you. And we are building an incredible team to help me not have to get a real job. That’s what your donation pays for.

With your help, I will fix this car!

Please donate $20.20 or what you can today!
FTFY, John.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Wu should gift the Porche to the campaign as an in-kind donation, use donation money to get it fixed, and sell the car back to, uh, his or herself once the campaign has ended.

In Massachusetts, candidates can spend an unlimited amount on their own campaign, that includes in-kind donations, and legal expenditures include auto maintenance. Liquidating assets at the conclusion of a campaign happens commonly, there's no prohibition against candidates buying back stuff used by their campaign. Not sure about Mass, but some states allow candidates to write off the cost of purchasing assets back from their campaign.

Has anyone seen the picture of Wu on the website? Scared the shit out of me when I looked.

Near

Perpetrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my! What impeccable timing.
If crowdfunding your luxury cars is so easy, perhaps it's time for someone like Darksydephil to shine in the world of politics. There will always be retards willing to give you money, even if you mention your Porsche breaking down. E-celebs like him would be naturals. Maybe John could get into the art of milking morons on twitch pre-streams as well. The possibilities are endless! And the suckers are infinite.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor people shouldn't own Porsches. Wu could afford the purchase price, but not maintenance.
It's a well known fact with German sports cars in particular that you shouldn't own them if you either don't have a big wallet or aren't mechanically inclined whatsoever. They're built to go fast on a track, not to be reliable daily drivers. Wu isn't mechanically inclined whatsoever, so he likely didn't hear any timing chain tensioner warning noises, change the car's oil before the manufacturer said to (15,000 mile oil changes kill engines), or preemptively replace the timing chain tensioners at a certain interval (this is recommended with some engines).

There's the old saying about paying now for the car and later for the repairs, but if you never do engine repairs or maintenance your engine is guaranteed to blow up in such a manner. Modern cars do not tolerate stupid shit like using the wrong kind of oil, dumping in a quart when the oil light comes on, or timing belt failures like your dad's old truck did back in the day.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
"But many of those other candidates are taking money from corporate PACs, like my opponent, conservadem Stephen Lynch. I refuse to, because I won’t be bought by them."

Dunno what's funnier, the implication there exists a PAC that would actually give Brianna Wu money or that she's trying to paint taking money from middle class people as better than taking it from the rich. Wouldn't want Mr. Moneybags not being able to afford that 67th yacht after all.

She's like a shitty version of Robin Hood that steals from the poor and gives to themselves.

Reactions: ConSluttant
Tags
None