2020-02-13 - Nikocado Avocado, LLC: OnlyFans Copyright Infringement -

Status
Not open for further replies.

/Our Laddie/

slowly the world we are living in is getting small
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who tries to DMCA the Farms are wasting their time and precious energy.
Now fuck off. 🖕
Nah, it makes for quality khantent (see: this thread), and isn't that why we're all here? As long they sorta dribble in at a rate that papa nool can stand, it's fun to watch spergwaves crash against the kiwi coast.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All people with unhealthy relationships with food have that phase.

Many vegans and vegetarians are as such because they are conscious of animal welfare and the environment and have the inclination to use less resources because they are naturally inclined against wastefulness.

Many fatties see their health and assume its because, oh, they're stuffing their face with icky broccoli instead of bacon. Of course they're skinny. Of course they stay fat and crash and burn because they have zero culinary creativity or insight.

On the topic of culinary creativity, I know nikocado has a video that my stomach cant handle my finding, where he uses flaming hot cheetos to make some pasta dish. Fuxking gross and shameless MF.

NGL I dont know if I believe that he was a vegan. If he said he was for a long time I would demand evidence, since this guy has a track record of being full of shit
If I recall correctly, several of his earliest eating and crying videos were all vegan food. That's when he was skinny and somewhat healthy looking and could attract sketchy twinks to offer their diseased assholes to him and take it raw-dog, thus giving him a nice dose of The Clap to pass on to his unsuspecting immunocompromised hubbins.

Clearly the little wigglebugs got right up into Nico's brain quickly because it was around that time he dropped the vegan shit, and then went full on carnivore.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
If I recall correctly, several of his earliest eating and crying videos were all vegan food. That's when he was skinny and somewhat healthy looking and could attract sketchy twinks to offer their diseased assholes to him and take it raw-dog, thus giving him a nice dose of The Clap to pass on to his unsuspecting immunocompromised hubbins.

Clearly the little wigglebugs got right up into Nico's brain quickly because it was around that time he dropped the vegan shit, and then went full on carnivore.
Here he is before he made a deal with the devil
1501168047618.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.