Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
Reporter's Name: Lou Gagliardi
Reporter's Email Address: loug28@gmail.com

Reported URLs:

Logs or Evidence of Abuse:
They are posting my dead name, I am transgender, pictures of me, pictures of my tweets and other private social media.

They have already threatened to dox me via my dead father. "If you can bear with me for a few days, I can do a full doxx based on what I know about his dad, but I am without wifi at the moment andthe (marriage, estate, property) court searches won't load. If
someone else gets a head start, be my guest."

This is harassment and violates Terms Of Service, section 2.5.2.

Comments:
The comments about doxing me are on individual posts but your service doesn't like that URL. I can provide more information as needed.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
We dox corpses too nowadays? Daymn.

Also is this nigga threatening revenge dox on abuse complaint? :story:
Funnily enough his father's information was already discovered.

As for what seems like an attempt to counter-dox, not quite. The format of the email is a little messed up. This is what it is intended to look like:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

They are posting my dead name, I am transgender, pictures of me, pictures of my tweets and other private social media.

They have already threatened to dox me via my dead father.

Wishlists are for seven year olds at Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas gifts, this is Lou's mom. If you can bear with me for a few days, I can do a full doxx based on what I know about his dad, but I am without wifi at the moment and the (marriage, estate, property) court searches won't load. If someone else gets a head start, be my guest.
This is harassment and violates Terms Of Service, section 2.5.2.

Comments:
The comments about doxing me are on individual posts but your service doesn't like that URL. I can provide more information as needed.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

So is there an account yet or just lurking?
He's lurking but watching the thread like a hawk. He's confirmed multiple times that he's reading the thread on his Twitter, to the point of directly responding or citing various posts. Given that, he's also assuredly reading this very thread as well as his own if you want to say "hello."

He's also been explicitly told (both by Kiwifarms members and his followers) to not do that, and he reacted aggressively saying they're not being helpful for giving that advice.

I'm confused, Kiwifarms' ToS isn't numbered, so I wonder whose ToS section 2.5.2 is bring violated.
It isn't ClownFlare's but who else would he be complaining to?
He may be referring to DreamHost's TOS, as he's been contacting them over Twitter in order to shut Kiwifarms down (which is a phenomenal strategy, by the way).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None