2020-03-01 - Jennifer Adams: "And honestly- you have no decency?" -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they were conceived with Turkey Basting assistance.
She used donor eggs as well as donor sperm, so it must have been IVF with embryo transfer. Actually a bit easier on her physically than “normal” full IVF, because she won’t have had to do the egg harvesting bit. Family member did that and it was fucking brutal.

Look, I was lucky and after a few kicks to get it running, the old reproductive tract did its thing without assistance. But apart from avoiding the scrutiny of the adoption system (home studies, etc), I cannot as a person who worked with kids freed for adoption figure out the benefit of using donor embryos over doing infant adoption. Most people find pregnancy and labour super uncool even if it’s all pretty straightforward. I mean, the most straightforward delivery you get still involves shoving eight pounds of a complete person out of your vagina. That hurts and you get tired and pretty scared at times. (J had twins so probably a planned C section as I understand US obstetrics practice).

I guess there are no birth parents to deal with, and in some ways I can see why that’s attractive, but the US has a pretty regular supply of infants voluntarily surrendered at birth. It’s not a scarcity issue and they aren’t all contested adoptions. I don’t know. I feel like... people who can afford full donor IVF probably had a lot to offer a baby who was already on their way here.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She used donor eggs as well as donor sperm, so it must have been IVF with embryo transfer. Actually a bit easier on her physically than “normal” full IVF, because she won’t have had to do the egg harvesting bit. Family member did that and it was fucking brutal.
Imagine giving birth to a child that isn't related to you in any way. That's taking cuckoldry to a whole new level.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
I swear I fucking love these Hillary fans

I don't like Hillary because I think her milquetoast centrist policies would do little to improve the lives of typical Americans and wouldn't go very far in solving the numerous problems the country faces
"REEE YOU FUCKING MISOGYNISTIC BERNIE BRO YOU HATE WOMEN YOU'RE LITERALLY TRUMP"

It's amazing, when will these idiots learn that sending take down notices to the farms will only garner more scrutiny? How many people would've never known about this lady and her half-Japanese sperm donor kid if it wasn't for her crying about her thread?

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what her kids must think lmao
Microphone from inside Jennifer Adams's house said:
Goo goo ga ga
EDIT: According to her associate Kathleen Berger (1971-10-18 ), of 514 N Old Litchfield Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340, Jennifer Adams is gone from the Twitters. And still super mad at Bernie.

Last edited:
Tags
None