2020-03-16 Everything we've worked for is at risk - our health care system helped to facilitate this crisis

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey [First Name],
Brianna Wu here. I have a straightforward question for you. How do you run for the House of Representatives when you can’t ethically hold campaign events?

Fortunately, our election isn’t until September. So, we’re shifting our campaign to digital, talking directly with people about issues like how our health care system helped to facilitate this crisis.

Please help to keep our campaign going by making a contribution today.

For every $20, we can reach 1000 voters. For every $200, we can produce the content to show them. And for every $2000 - we can make the professional TV quality ads we’ll need to win.

Everything we’ve worked for is at risk right now. But I know with your help, we can get through this crisis and win.

Please show me you're with me by making a donation today.
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
When is this bitch of a man lady going to finally go broke?

He's clearly not going anywhere and is just treading water. He can't even get on Tucker Carlson and make an ass of himself for all of America to see.

Just end this political charade, get off the fucking pot because you're clearly not going.

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
kiwifarms.net
Brianna Wu here. I have a straightforward question for you. How do you run for the House of Representatives when you can’t ethically hold campaign events?
I thought for sure this would be about more reasonable and/or stable opponents being the source of the new yellow fever, but now I wonder: whose event did you get kicked out of, Wu?

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For every $20, we can reach 1000 voters
This is a dreadful value for your money when your campaign strategy is as a social media-based neo grassroots whatever that Wu is trying to be. There's no reason it should cost you twenty dollars to be seen by a thousand people on the internet unless you're buying ad space like every other politician is.

Pedosnake

kiwifarms.net
well, considering european countries like Germany and especially Italy do have medicare for all and have more corona infected people then in the US, him bashing the US healthcare system pretty much falls flat. especially considering the US has more people then Germany and italy combined.

Reactions: Tecumseh

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna Wu already has a following and it costs $0 to make Youtube videos.
Now would be the time to make small videos at home telling people to stay safe and we’ll get through this together, but Brianna is asking people to send double their Trump checks to...make videos saying we need healthcare.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Chinese billionare that is donating millions of dollars worth of medical equipment to other nations (basic stuff like gloves, masks, COVID-19 tests, etc) should probably forget about that and just give it all to a gangly abomination to make cringefest videos with.

Priorities need to be set.

Tags
None