2020-03-16 Everything we've worked for is at risk - our health care system helped to facilitate this crisis

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Talk about title and content not matching up. Not a damn thing about the healthcare system in the actual message.
Brianna Wu said:
Fortunately, our election isn’t until September. So, we’re shifting our campaign to digital, talking directly with people about issues like how our health care system helped to facilitate this crisis.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever looked at a global pandemic and wondered, "How can I make this about ME!?" Brianna Wu has.

Wu 2020! This time, why NOT the worst!?

Reactions: Baguette Child

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
That content is not specific to healthcare issues. John could have put any issue in that sentence and it would have worked about the same.
She must be aware that her rival is a real doctor with real, provable credentials, unlike Brianna’s nonexistent expertise in whatever job title she lists following “as a ...”

Reactions: Tragi-Chan

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She must be aware that her rival is a real doctor with real, provable credentials, unlike Brianna’s nonexistent expertise in whatever job title she lists following “as a ...”
Waitaminnit, Lynch is a doctor?

janny edit:
https://www.robbieforchange.com/meet-robbie (.)

Me edit:
Thanks to the janny who did that. Okay, it's his
would-be colleague not his rival then.

Last edited:

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
I keep forgetting that this clown is trying to be a politician, now. Fuck, all his competition has to do is air Revolution 60 footage with "MADE BY BRIANNA WU" written at the bottom of the screen.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Tl:dr Give me more money to waste on vidya and other useless garbagage I can play with while dilating my stink ditch and larping as a politician

Falcos_Commisar

kiwifarms.net
When is this bitch of a man lady going to finally go broke?

He's clearly not going anywhere and is just treading water. He can't even get on Tucker Carlson and make an ass of himself for all of America to see.

Just end this political charade, get off the fucking pot because you're clearly not going.
Not until the husband's money runs out. WTF does that guy even do?

Tags
None