2020-03-26 - Anisa Johma via Intercorp Security (Konstantinos Tsiropoulos): cam girl protection DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Communism

I had to live in a paper bag
kiwifarms.net
Anisa's a fucking cocksucker!?

Of men of other varieties, mainly black though, maybe some hermaphrodites for good measure as well.

Oh, and I almost forgot! I took a bite out of IDubbz's head!

IDUBBZTHECUCK1.png

Love_Machine011

I will kill again, defile each corpse with care.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep saying this over and over again, but the smartest game plan for Ian back before he made his simp video was that he should go back to making actual videos, people will forget in a second if you put out good content. No, opening meme mail and catching squirrels is not content.

I 100% this would have already blown over if he ignored it AND made videos. Not picking one or the other.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
I keep saying this over and over again, but the smartest game plan for Ian back before he made his simp video was that he should go back to making actual videos, people will forget in a second if you put out good content. No, opening meme mail and catching squirrels is not content.

I 100% this would have already blown over if he ignored it AND made videos. Not picking one or the other.

Adopt the Submarine strategy, go dark until something else takes away the attention then surface again. People wouldn't even noticed.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
So... Did she actually try to DMCA several 4chan threads who then got archived? This directly implies that the posts are still viewable on 4plebs and other archiving without being affected by the DMCA, basically, this DMCA was made with dog shit

Issuing a DMCA on 4chan is a seriously 20IQ move. Everyone there is anonymous and posts disappear from the site in like a day and are archived elsewhere, for fuck's sake, who are they even going after? It would be more logical to issue a DMCA to 4plebs or one of the other 4chan archives. Maybe Anisa will see this post and try that.

The Cum Consumer

Spank me, rape me, and blow your load in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Issuing a DMCA on 4chan is a seriously 20IQ move. Everyone there is anonymous and posts disappear from the site in like a day and are archived elsewhere, for fuck's sake, who are they even going after? It would be more logical to issue a DMCA to 4plebs or one of the other 4chan archives. Maybe Anisa will see this post and try that.
No, DMCAs against 4chan and the archives have worked before. Bukkitbrown had a particular gif from her TikTok wiped off at least one of the archives. Also, I don't believe for a second that GookMoot has the integrity to not sell users' IP to the government for money.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
No, DMCAs against 4chan and the archives have worked before. Bukkitbrown had a particular gif from her TikTok wiped off at least one of the archives. Also, I don't believe for a second that GookMoot has the integrity to not sell users' IP to the government for money.

Sure is a shame you can't save GIFs in your browser, now that GIF is gone forever!

LazyLizard

It's not gay if you wear a condom
kiwifarms.net
Why did anyone pay for her OnlyFans? Or rather, why do people pay for OnlyFans at all?
same reason e-thots ever make their money, lots of horny losers who are desperate for any kind of woman and they feel like they have some connection to her because they watch her videos and now they get to see her naked, to them it's like they actually have a relationship and they are moving it forward.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And HonestMatt made his music video about Idubbz. Could've been better.

Rate me dumb if y'all want but this is actually pretty solid considering it's a song made from clipping and a pretty standard rap beat. 10/10 will listen to again at work whilst fixing boomer mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.