2020-04-15 - Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma Edwins: I was doxxed on a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiqe00135

kiwifarms.net
I know there's broken brains and chemical imbalances and troon hormones to blame for all of this, but I literally can't imagine a scenario where I would send an email to someone who has been extremely well documented telling people with demands like this to fuck themselves.

I hope they don't ask for my identity. It would make me submitting my drivers licence and naked pictures to the Kiwi Farms Security Team look pretty silly in hindsight.
It makes penis inspection day all the worse.

As they say you catch more flies with honey then vinegar I think nulls being very smart in his approach to dealing with complaints gives then little to no ammo if they actually file a lolsuit
I see the wisdom in a less harsh approach, but the flailing it gets is pretty juicy and I always appreciate it.

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net
I hope they don't ask for my identity. It would make me submitting my drivers licence and naked pictures to the Kiwi Farms Security Team look pretty silly in hindsight.
I for my part tried complaining about the drivers liscence submission part of Kiwi Farms registration, but I failed the mandatory penis inspection portion of the complaint process and now it's asking for feet pics and I don't know what to do. (:_(

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God this is so satisfying, motherfucker literally asked for it. Is this that German word I keep seeing around here? Either way I'm just positively amused. Imagine practically begging us for attention and then immediately freaking out when your request is accepted. Get absolutely assblasted ya ugly he-she.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss the combative "fuck you and your request" Null.
Personally it's a lot more satisfying when null is calm and legally accurate in explaining why they have no case.

We can all fathom the idea of being denied something you're legally obligated, but due to the failure of the system, you get dicked out of it. A cop covering his camera and beating the shit out of you, for example.

Thing is, these losers are totally fine not getting their way if they can at least feel like a victim, like they're suffering police corruption or something like that.

But that's not what's going on here.

The thing is, null runs a US based company with (few, but non zero) assets. He does obey the law when he's required to and he's always very technically correct. He'll honor legitimately filled out DMCA requests (or at least take the responsibility of the content onto himself and invite them to actually file a lawsuit).

It's just that, when they don't have a case, I want them to know it. They'll still be pissed either way, I just like it better when they can't even feel like victimized martyrs.

I want these self important people to understand: yes, it's legal to talk shit about you (including discussing who you actually are IRL), this is America.

Of course, I can't deny that a good "go fuck yourself" isn't fun sometimes too.

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait is no one going to mention that the post was 6 minutes ago in his screenshot? He's keeping a close eye on that thread!
This just makes the fact that he didn't do the barest hint of poking around the site to discover how retarded demands of this type are treated all the more mind-boggling. He's autistically refreshing a thread he's mentioned in, but he can't take four seconds to read the "removing content" page that's linked from the contact us OR the "how is the kiwifarms legal?" page that is helpfully linked from there.

Either he's so fucking stupid he doesn't realize he should maybe glance over the takedown policies of the site where he's submitting a takedown request, or he's so fucking stupid he did read it and thinks his whining will magically be the exception. I wonder if this nigga can even form a sentence without drowning in his own drool.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awwwww...Noll reciprocated with the "Kind Regards".
Maybe he's got a soft spot for this bitch.
Or he's just mocking her, which is much more likely.
In the current coronavirus era, I'm a big fan of 'Stay safe', 'Stay well', and 'Take care of yourself' as a closing.

When genuinely felt it is appreciated by many people. When not.. beautifully aggravating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.