2020-04-15 - Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma Edwins: I was doxxed on a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People use legal threats either because they're stupid and get their legal knowledge from fellow troons \ TV or because it often works. Most businesses don't want to risk the hint of a lawsuit and aren't going to do it for some principle like freedom of expression. Individuals often are in the same position because they either don't know enough to understand a frivolous threat or they can't afford even a BS lawsuit. Same is true with DMCA claims.

That's why it's always so fun to see these requests just get shot down. People are used to throwing a tantrum and getting their way by pushing the "lawsuit" button that they don't know what to do when their bluff is called. It's like a dog catching a car.

Doesn't hurt that Null has won multiple lawsuits without even being aware of them at the time...

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part is this faggot just made a video recently about how excited he was to be trolled by Kiwi Farms. Looks like that attitude changed in a fucking hurry. Hi Robert! Be happy to know your dox aren't going anywhere buddy.

Massa's Little Buckie

Why is my vagina falling off?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hmmm.PNG

Rather fitting.

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It|Gordon Ramsay alter
kiwifarms.net
Aren't these DID larpers the ones who pretend to use the pronouns "we" and "our" whenever they shit up their twitters?
Funny how they drop that when they're scared.
Yeah, she’s the one from the thread who was excited to be mentioned on kiwi farms and basically said, “I’m popular enough to have haters! This is awesome!” Bitch...

Dr. Ricearoni

Doomposts are Fedposts in disguise.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she’s the one from the thread who was excited to be mentioned on kiwi farms and basically said, “I’m popular enough to have haters! This is awesome!” Bitch...
I wouldn't call us haters in every case. Sure a lot of people hate cows like Amberlynn but for the most part actively talking about how much you hate a cow is a good way to earn some tophats. I'd argue that because we seek entertainment from them, even if we're laughing at them and not with them, in a twisted way that makes us their most loyal fans. Just not the kind you want.

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't call us haters in every case. Sure a lot of people hate cows like Amberlynn but for the most part actively talking about how much you hate a cow is a good way to earn some tophats. I'd argue that because we seek entertainment from them, even if we're laughing at them and not with them, in a twisted way that makes us their most loyal fans. Just not the kind you want.
We weren’t even hating, she was mentioned in passing and then a lot of people forgot about her because she’s that insignificant until the video about her being excited to be featured on KF was made and posted to the thread. I even had to ask who she was because I could recall nary a thing about her.

But, yes, we farmers have a very weird and perverse relationship with our cows, don’t we?

CDWLTY

kiwifarms.net
I get that being a white caucasus-american male-genitaled human is not a position that gets a l;ot of sympathy, empathy, love, or attention in our current year culture. I don't get why they threw that away, a largely workable, mainstream position where you at least are invisible to the world, and went with "obese woman" for an identity. If you thought no one notice a guy walking around, just wait until you're a mannish old woman with a BMI over forty.

I like this place and captain Moon's approach. People are too coddled by the internet, I think people like this take it for granted that most people in the world find them irritating, needy, self-centered, and they try everything they can to get away and end their interaction as soon as they can. They just like being able to buy food and keep a roof over their head so they choke it down and put on a fake smile.

By now you might as well offer a payment option if someone wants to email you. Have a disclaimer that says "Unfortunately, we have no in-house customer service. If you have any questions, comments, or requests please follow this address...
(note: a $4.89 charge will be assessed for a filing fee. This is processed by a third party.)"

Then each one of these will be fun for the peanut gallery AND you can get a nice lil' gypsy grift going!

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part is this faggot just made a video recently about how excited he was to be trolled by Kiwi Farms. Looks like that attitude changed in a fucking hurry. Hi Robert! Be happy to know your dox aren't going anywhere buddy.
He made 3 videos about getting a mention on kiwi farms

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, had she not said anything to Null, her doxx would have been forgotten about. The few people who reacted to the doxx in the thread were basically just like, “well, that happened. Thanks zed!” and then moved on because we weren’t really interested in her save for a handful of posters. Dumb, dumb cow.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
I don't have enough time in a day to hate all the crazies and cows. I do, however, have just enough time to stop by and laugh at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.