2020-04-15 - Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma Edwins: I was doxxed on a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny Clanger

Knitted back to Fabulous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doxed? Is that all?

I was looking back for something recently and found a warning I wrote to a newer user - "work on the basis people like @zedkissed60, Ride at al know who you are, where you live, what you do and what colour knickers you're wearing today. "

The only reason she's not had the knickers broadcast is that Zed's above looking at the undies of any troon.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Doxed? Is that all?

I was looking back for something recently and found a warning I wrote to a newer user - "work on the basis people like @zedkissed60, Ride at al know who you are, where you live, what you do and what colour knickers you're wearing today. "

The only reason she's not had the knickers broadcast is that Zed's above looking at the undies of any troon.
To be fair, if you aren't an exceptional individual it's pretty damn easy to know for certain that nobody knows about your yellow fluttershy knickers. Just don't take any pictures of them, and definitely don't post pictures of them on the internet.

Tiny Clanger

Knitted back to Fabulous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, if you aren't an exceptional individual it's pretty damn easy to know for certain that nobody knows about your yellow fluttershy knickers. Just don't take any pictures of them, and definitely don't post pictures of them on the internet.

I would, under normal circumstances, agree.

But Zed, Dyn, Ride and their ilk .....know stuff. I don't know how they know stuff, but even when they're not watching, they're watching. It's like how Dear Leader knows what's going down on some tiny corner of 't farms and swoops in like the Giant Eyeball of Doom.

Essentially, CIA niggerz got nuffin on some kiwis. Assume they know, don't give them reason to use said knowledge is the mantra to which Clanger clings in sort of hopeful terror.

Edit cos this tablet is a wanker and it hates me. The feeling is entirely mutual, crappy piece of shite it is...grumble...mutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.