2020-04-19 - Anisa Jomha (idubbbz's girlfriend) via InterCorp Security (Konstantinos Tsiropoulos): Third fraudulent DMCA. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cAWo.gif

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null have you talked with rackets about this? This is within his realm of speciality I believe, and he might know of a cheap and effective way to shut this down. Maybe.

have you tried turning it off and on again?

@Null should unironically have lolcow llc send a cease and desist. This is entering vexatious territory, and is being done in flagrantly bad faith.

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net
Here's his Linkedin

Apparently he got a bachelor's in cybersecurity from U of Maryland and took a 12 hour course at MIT, as well as some certificates from FEMA and DHS.

I don't see any legal credentials.
Yes, Null talked about this on his livestream the other day. The guy is exceedingly phoney. Everything about him. His Twitter is totally phoney as well.
Also, worth pointing out. Tsiropoulos registered a similar company a few years ago until it expired, before registering the current one.
Intercorp security services LDT
Intercorp security LDT
Even his profile picture, which he uses on LinkedIn and Twitter and elsewhere is a phoney cutout with a blurred background.

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
Anisa Jomha, the most average looking whore that has the rage of 10,000 suns when told so. Bitch should slap her ugly ass mother for giving her these terrible genetics.
Apart from being ugly with a body made of jello, she's got the personality to match. Usually fat ugly chicks have good nice personalities to make up for their physical appearance. This one is just pure shit all around.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THEY FLAGGED MC JARBO

View attachment 1241261

TOTALLY NOT MAD AT ALL GUYS.

Why can't she just own up to what she is? Lady, you sell your body for money. That makes you a whore. Nobody made you whore yourself out, and you have been well paid for it. Just accept what you are and all that sweet sweet cash from thirsty boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.