2020-04-19 - Anisa Jomha (idubbbz's girlfriend) via InterCorp Security (Konstantinos Tsiropoulos): Third fraudulent DMCA. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
DMCA reminder, her butt is so flat she has to pinch her thighs and push it up. I guess Idubbzzzz couldn't spring for the buttocks implants. 3/10 butt for being mole ridden.
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 10.39.07 AM.png

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so mad that you didn't just send a DMCA notice to Google once, but actually thrice.

That and even flagging Matt Jarbo for a song making fun of her, this is just recipe for disaster for her and even dragging Ian and Intercorp along.

I hope Ian isn't that fucking stupid to try and defend himself for his girlfriend filing the DMCA notices to Google.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
If she'd just accept she was a whore nobody would care (thus it'd stop being funny).

Like there's actual literal brothel working whores who don't give a shit what people think of their profession and then there's these bitches who want to larp whore but can't handle the heat that comes with it.

Even idubbz dumbshit video was a better 'defense' of his bitch than her own actions. "She sells nudes, who cares" is at least a stance thats not thot salt.

Sex work is to thots like open marriages are to cucks. They act all smug and empowered until shit immediately backfires when they realize they have to handle real life not their fantastical assumptions.

Anisa 100% just figured she could get an endless source of money and compliments and now she's gonna be salty the rest of her life that people are laughing at her flat ass instead of stoking her ego.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she'd just accept she was a whore nobody would care (thus it'd stop being funny).

Like there's actual literal brothel working whores who don't give a shit what people think of their profession and then there's these bitches who want to larp whore but can't handle the heat that comes with it.

Even idubbz dumbshit video was a better 'defense' of his bitch than her own actions. "She sells nudes, who cares" is at least a stance thats not thot salt.

Sex work is to thots like open marriages are to cucks. They act all smug and empowered until shit immediately backfires when they realize they have to handle real life not their fantastical assumptions.

Anisa 100% just figured she could get an endless source of money and compliments and now she's gonna be salty the rest of her life that people are laughing at her flat ass instead of stoking her ego.

Bingo, Anna clearly believes she's some kind of high class model that doesn't deserve to be scrutinized like other whores.

Reality is colliding with her planet sized ego.

longjohn

kiwifarms.net
Come on Anisa and Ian come here and talk to us yourselves and cut out the middle, we're quite polite reasonable people.
No, they'll definitely send her WK SIMPs, or worse, her WK Mother before either of them turn up. A boy can dream though :optimistic: :heart-empty:

I'm guessing waging a gay war on KF, especially when it's been outed that you're in the wrong, is probably a pretty bad idea? Hoes 'aint mad tho. Hoes are inconsolably livid. I want to think they can't sink any lower but I've also been surprised every day by their choices since this shit started, so...

Edit: Also, Leave MC Jarbo alone!

Last edited:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null odd question but have none of these been sent to 1776 hosting or your own takedown address? I ask this because the sender information (beyond the company) isn't available on LumenDB and they do claim in their Twitter feed that they send these to the site that actually hosts content, not just search engines.

Literally everything these scum send to anyone is garbage. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that sensual ASMR mukbanger "Peas and Pies" does not have a company incorporated under that name.
https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/20336519
Here's his Linkedin

Apparently he got a bachelor's in cybersecurity from U of Maryland and took a 12 hour course at MIT, as well as some certificates from FEMA and DHS.

I don't see any legal credentials.
A 12 hour online course that costs more than $500 lol. Beautiful.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine footing the bill for a lawyer because your thot wife is upset people are sharing photos of her on the internet while also making a video defending what a strong independent whore she is.
She's not even his wife, just a girlfriend who Ian didn't even really care about when they first started dating. He might as well marry her eventually, since he threw any dignity he had in the trash for this obnoxious whore.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine footing the bill for a lawyer because your thot wife is upset people are sharing photos of her on the internet while also making a video defending what a strong independent whore she is.
I mean, he's not paying a lawyer.. he's paying some Greek grifter. Most of the tweets from the Pirat.io account and comments on blogs etc are signed 'Eric', so it's probably someone with a name like Kumar "Eric" Khatri doing the actual work.

Status
Not open for further replies.