2020-04-19 - Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma Edwins: "They insult me" -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

NOTICE TYPE: DMCA
Copyright claim #1
KIND OF WORK: Unspecified
DESCRIPTION: They insult me on the site and have doxed me, meaning they have published private data about me. With that they violate my personal copyright.They also use my private photos!
ORIGINAL URLS: No copyrighted URLs were submitted.

ALLEGEDLY INFRINGING URLS:
01. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chloe...ga-nan-teampinata.67253/page-107#post-6293994
02. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chloe...-nanette-zuniga-nan-teampinata.67253/page-107

cjöcker

Against all the evil that Hell can conjure.
kiwifarms.net
When are these exceptional faggots going to realize that a dox is comprised of 100% public information?
I can kind of sympathize with people that get doxed, it seems scary. Your address is now out there for all of the internet crazy people to visit.

However, filing a DMCA isn't a kneejerk reaction, you can't own an address and if I remember correctly you have to say that you own the rights to the content you are requesting to be taken down under penalty of perjury. These are people trying to weaponise the shit made to protect copyright owners.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
That's the guy who was so happy to be on here and all confident about not being afraid of us (What's there to be afraid of though? We're harmless autistic birds that can't even fly.) and telling us how our opinion about them don't matter, right?

He has a face only a mother could love and a personality only he himself could stand.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
dear leader's OP said:
NOTICE TYPE: DMCA
Copyright claim #1
KIND OF WORK: Unspecified
DESCRIPTION: They insult me on the site and have doxed me, meaning they have published private data about me. With that they violate my personal copyright.They also use my private photos!
ORIGINAL URLS: No copyrighted URLs were submitted.
Given the lack of a URL pointing to copyrighted content, I'd believe this is an instance where Dear Leader can say some variation of, "Sorry, this is an invalid DMCA. Either submit a valid one or go away."

I can kind of sympathize with people that get doxed, it seems scary. Your address is now out there for all of the internet crazy people to visit.

However, filing a DMCA isn't a kneejerk reaction,
Dear Leader even has a page on the site, IIRC, that specifies the parameters for which content can be removed. It happens rarely, but he will remove content within those parameters.

People such as this person freak out about content they can't control about themselves being posted publicly and figure if they complain loudly or aggressively enough, they can make it go away -- DMCA complaints being one such example, even when they're not the appropriate remedy. Instead, these folks end up proving why they're indeed thread-worthy (see also: Streisand Effect).

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
It makes me think that this dude recons that this is a biiig website full of admins ready to care and be compassionate, for surely someone with reason runs the dmca claims portion of this site. Oh how my plight of dawxed! Surely they will know and care.

1 man. All your bullshit. 0 fucks given.
Go join the 41% you disgusting transhuman failure.

Lilly Philly Burnelli

“Hello Jew! Now turn on the ovens!” Linger longer!
kiwifarms.net
"NOTICE TYPE: DMCA
Copyright claim
ORIGINAL URLS: No copyrighted URLs were submitted."

Alllllrighty then this certainly looks legit, ma'am.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

The Grinch

kiwifarms.net
Why does he type like that? He speaks perfectly normal English in his videos and apparently went to college. I'm assuming panic started to set in? I guess this "irrelevant backwater forum" isn't so irrelevant after all.