2020-04-19 - Robert Edwin Thrumston III / Emma Edwins: "They insult me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
if I remember correctly you have to say that you own the rights to the content you are requesting to be taken down under penalty of perjury. These are people trying to weaponise the shit made to protect copyright owners.

Yeah, basic copyright law here anyway, you have shopping centers that won't let any single store to get photographers in to do a shoot without the buildings consent due to them technically owning the frame work of the stores and such nonsense. For this silly tranny to pull this off, he'd need to have copyrighted whatever material was posted, at best, he could go for pictures and that sort of thing. But you cannae exactly copyright a phone number like other folk said, silly tranny is silly.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“DESCRIPTION: They insult me on the site and have doxed me, meaning they have published private data about me. With that they violate my personal copyright.They also use my private photos!
ORIGINAL URLS: No copyrighted URLs were submitted.”

The ! really sells it that this is important!
:story:
This is a great quote man. What a little bitch. I wonder how many of these queers would end up like @Bryan Dunn if they didnt act like this. I mean, for as crazy as @DocHoliday1977 is, at least her crazy ass has come to accept it.

Robo Sonichu

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cakefarts
kiwifarms.net
I can kind of sympathize with people that get doxed, it seems scary. Your address is now out there for all of the internet crazy people to visit.

However, filing a DMCA isn't a kneejerk reaction, you can't own an address and if I remember correctly you have to say that you own the rights to the content you are requesting to be taken down under penalty of perjury. These are people trying to weaponise the shit made to protect copyright owners.
Yeah, to be honest, I'd probably act like a retard if even just some of my old social media accounts were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.