2020-04-28 How would I feel if someone died going to vote for me? - The scampaign ends via Medium

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
I still find it weird that the only way American politicians can get elected is by taking money from poor people. Americans really are fucking exceptional
The sad thing is that there's been some research that suggests that it's more important to have the right candidate to win an election, with money still being very important. So either way, it's no wonder that no one wants to vote for or financially support someone that could compete with Tommy Tooter in an ugly contest.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So does he just end up pocketing the donations from his simp squad?
He wasn't in the habit of keeping much cash on hand to begin with. Most of it went right back out to tech toys (at first) and worthless staffers and offices (later).

Now the "campaign debt" is amusing because all of their debt is to none other than Frank. Won't you help pay off Frank's loan to Frank, chumps?

Nephi

IBS were rigged from the start
kiwifarms.net
So this is what he was talking about when made this "pity me" tweet:
View attachment 1259777
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1255130371579994112 (Archive)

At least he has someone to support him.
Money, time, attention, votes and emotional support, is there anything these autists aren't willing to give him?
Man, it's pathetic and admirable at the same time, imagine being as lucky as him, and imagine if those resources were used by someone who actually deserves them.

teat

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, electing a transwoman who expects preferential treatment for their gender identity is totally the same as electing a biological woman.
Those at Seneca Falls are rolling in their graves.

Regardless of anyone's position on transgenders, Wu transitioned as an adult and has none of the experiences a biological woman would have had growing up and would not have the same perspective on issues. Wu being elected would be no fucking different than a man because Wu's lived as a man for most of his life.

IDGAF how people decide to live their lives, but unless they socially transition extremely early on like Nikkitutorials, the crucial childhood experiences we have that affect our opinions and decision making are ENTIRELY different from a transwoman.

I'm big mad. I really fucking hate when trans and their simps ignore the social/physical differences and weasel their way into female spaces and try to take female achievements.

dog006

kiwifarms.net
IDGAF how people decide to live their lives, but unless they socially transition extremely early on like Nikkitutorials, the crucial childhood experiences we have that affect our opinions and decision making are ENTIRELY different from a transwoman.
Exactly. Girlhood and growing up female is extremely traumatizing, but this dude gets to appropriate our language just because he "feels like a woman". It's entitlement, really.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yea he doesn't have the votes to get on the ballot is my guess. He was always planning an astro turfed signature operation and now that he can't contract anybody to do it he won't do it himself and is quitting. His line about having "plenty of signatures" rings hollow as I've never met a pol that thought they had TOO MANY ballot signatures. Those things get tossed all the time for shitty handwriting, out of district signatures, and on and on. You can never have "too many".

teat

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Girlhood and growing up female is extremely traumatizing, but this dude gets to appropriate our language just because he "feels like a woman". It's entitlement, really.
Eh while it can def be traumatizing, that really depends on the environment. But overall, across all class levels, the values instilled in females are simply different.
Wu definitely doesn't seem like he prioritizes raising a family like a lot of American women do and will never understand the struggle of trying to find that balance of homemaking, having kids, and having a decent career.
I mean there's a LOT of other reasons for that besides not being biologically female, Wu is still a lazy and incompetent pathetic excuse of a human despite the trans status.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Silvana

Innocent Journalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious about Wu's statement re: shutting down his campaign - immediately followed by the words, "if you wanted to chip in, we would not say no". If Wu's no longer running, then why should anyone donate to his campaign?
Best of all, though, is the following:
"How would I feel if I lost, knowing I'd risked peoples' lives who believed in me?"
Shocking grammar - and thoroughly unfortunate implications.
"One of your supporters has collapsed and died, Ms. Wu."
"Yes, but did they get to vote for me first?"

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
LOL. John would push an old lady down the stairs if he could get something out of it. He quit because his scampaign was failing hard and he couldn't take getting his ass handed to him by Stephen Lynch a second time.

The question now is what John's next grift will be.
John will start a consulting firm with Frank as the only customer.

$750k? Jesus didn't he raise much less the first time around?
John said he was on track to raise that much. I believe he raised a little under $250,000.

Tags
None