2020-04-28 How would I feel if someone died going to vote for me? - The scampaign ends via Medium

Agent of Z.O.G.

kiwifarms.net
John will start a consulting firm with Frank as the only customer.

John said he was on track to raise that much. I believe he raised a little under $250,000.
Again, is that how much he raised last time?
And that's still fucking high for a blatant scampaign especially when the paypigs are already on xis patreon.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
I think the main reason she’s quitting is she knows she won’t have enough signatures.

One of Briannas challengers sued Massachusetts, and the state Senate cut the number of signatures needed in half to 1000. Other sites say signatures aren’t due until June but this article and several others say they’re due a week from today.

So despite running for over three years, she couldn’t muster up 1000 signatures in a few months because animal crossing, ff7 remake and resident evil got in the way, plus the fact that all of her supporters aren’t even in her district. Covid-19 was the cowards way out.

I will be interested to see what her next scam is.
What "she"?

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who is surprised that he didn't find a way to blame Goobergrape?
That would be bad optics. Doesn’t want to give those horrible altreich goobers the win.

Finally got around to reading this concession in it’s entirety. Some fucking amazing inductive reasoning to why he failed and should be allowed to run off with his horde. Does this mean he still gets to claim his Porsche a Campaign expense? :thinking:

is our boy the first “and only“ person to stop their campaign because of the cöof? I think this will actually bite him the ass and make him really unpopular with progressives. Since they’re all gearing up for the fight of their life and they want to keep as many “progressive“ candidates available. TYT I was just talking about Brianna like a week ago.

Ashen One

feat. Neil Breen from the Double Down series!
kiwifarms.net
At least now he can get back to making video games.
I for one, can't wait for the release of Revolution 62, where a transgender person, a person of color, Frank's self insert Chase and fat girls join our beloved cast to defeat the horrible Stefan L. (codename: "Lyncher") of the GoobyGroper terrorist organization and depose evil dictator Donnard Ace ("Man Tangerine") so Joseph Bydin ("The Touch") can assume his rightful position.
I just want another Jaimas Plays a Terrible Game to come out of it, honestly. The Revolution 60 one still cracks me up despite having read it a lot of times.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Great article. Tells me a lot

Would I be responsible if she died?
Well yes and no

NO because
- "Engineer wu" forgot about the confounding variables that there are multiple races on those ballots. elected officials of all kinds, referenda, etc -- they aren't setting up a special election for just John
- The lady is of voting age. A legal adult exercising their right. Wu is just a candidate, a choicein only one of the elections. John is tryig to subvert the lady's agency,that misogyny!

YES because
-The lady is a fictional character. John decided to give her a limited income, go to the polls for ONLY john and to eventually kill her off.

I keep thinking about the elderly woman who dug around in her purse for fifteen dollars. She keeps me up at night, like the Ghost of Christmas Past.

ooh, yeah If that keeps John awake, he's simply not emotionally resilient enough for politics. So hopefully his fallback as a professional racecar driver will pan out.

But how would I feel if I lost, knowing I’d risked people’s lives who believed in me?

"..if I lost..." !?!
But if he won, then risking their lives would be ok!?!?
sounds pretty sociopathic.

Last edited:

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her scampaign manager joined in on the ebegging

If you read Brianna’s email yesterday, you know how disappointed I feel. You probably do, too.

Brianna made the right but difficult decision to suspend her campaign for Congress. COVID-19 presented an unprecedented set of challenges. I know that’s something you can understand, as we are all dealing with a new reality that has been thrust upon us from this terrible pandemic.
As her campaign manager, it was a pleasure being in the fight with her. She is a woman of integrity, courage, and strength. I am also incredibly proud of the team we put together. Our staff and volunteers are second to none. We’re hurting now, but I know we’ll all pick ourselves up to fight another day.
When campaigns end, there is still work to be done, as difficult as it might be. Campaigns incur expenses - that’s no surprise, and we still have a few bills to pay.

One way you can thank Brianna for standing up for us is to donate what you can today to help retire our campaign debt. Any amount will help, and Brianna and I would be grateful.

And if you would like to send a message of support to Brianna, please reply to this email, and I’ll make sure she gets it. I know it would mean the world to her.

I know Brianna. I know her will and her determination. I can promise you, this won’t be the last you will hear from her. She will continue to speak out against people being wronged. She will continue to fight for what is right. And we never know what the future will hold. So stay tuned.

Thank you for your support. Thank you for being with us. And thank you for staying in the fight.

And on behalf of Brianna, please stay safe, and our love to you and your family.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her scampaign manager joined in on the ebegging

If you read Brianna’s email yesterday, you know how disappointed I feel. You probably do, too.

Brianna made the right but difficult decision to suspend her campaign for Congress. COVID-19 presented an unprecedented set of challenges. I know that’s something you can understand, as we are all dealing with a new reality that has been thrust upon us from this terrible pandemic.
As her campaign manager, it was a pleasure being in the fight with her. She is a woman of integrity, courage, and strength. I am also incredibly proud of the team we put together. Our staff and volunteers are second to none. We’re hurting now, but I know we’ll all pick ourselves up to fight another day.
When campaigns end, there is still work to be done, as difficult as it might be. Campaigns incur expenses - that’s no surprise, and we still have a few bills to pay.

One way you can thank Brianna for standing up for us is to donate what you can today to help retire our campaign debt. Any amount will help, and Brianna and I would be grateful.

And if you would like to send a message of support to Brianna, please reply to this email, and I’ll make sure she gets it. I know it would mean the world to her.

I know Brianna. I know her will and her determination. I can promise you, this won’t be the last you will hear from her. She will continue to speak out against people being wronged. She will continue to fight for what is right. And we never know what the future will hold. So stay tuned.

Thank you for your support. Thank you for being with us. And thank you for staying in the fight.

And on behalf of Brianna, please stay safe, and our love to you and your family.
Here's a screenshot of it.
john still ebegging.png

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did ANYONE vote for Wu? It seems like all Wu has been doing is "campaigning" and never getting any votes.
In the 2018 election he actually did somewhat better than chance. We had a useful experimental control in a third candidate who literally did nothing. And John did indeed outperform that guy, though neither came remotely close to Lynch.

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the 2018 election he actually did somewhat better than chance. We had a useful experimental control in a third candidate who literally did nothing. And John did indeed outperform that guy, though neither came remotely close to Lynch.
Also in 2018 voters confused her with someone else who else had the last name of Wu.

Tags
None