2020-05-01 - Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited: Last of Us 2 DMCA

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Shot Bucko

No Shot!
kiwifarms.net
Well, when you have faggot shit like this going on...
https://www.adl.org/steamextremism

Trump's Chosen People basically control the entire gaming industry already anyways, every RPG post-Skyrim has interracial faggot sex dialogue options as its shining feature, and show me an AAA title recently that doesn't.

It's more about control than anything else. Gaben's slovenly resistance is something they don't yet control, and they can't have that.

E: "In the past several years, despite pressure and entreaties from journalists and civil society to take greater steps to address this problem, they have not taken some of the most basic steps to do so, such as create a platform policy around hate speech or produce a transparency report.
Should this continue, it may be appropriate for industry, civil society and government to consider the Steam platform in the same category as platforms such as Telegram or Gab. Unlike mainstream platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, these platforms take a wholly hands off or even antagonistic stance towards making their spaces safe, respectful and inclusive for all people. Our recommendations in this category focus less on what the platform in question should do, as they have already proven themselves to be a bad faith actor in this regard."

fucking lmao "oy vey goy, it'd be a real shame if you didn't take our friendly advice." View attachment 1272917

this as many other fuckers, is the reason of why game companies like Rockstar Games will not be eager and have the balls to release Manhunt 3.

but Mortal Combat can have gore, ultra violence and still being labeled as Mature! what a fucking logic :/

anyways ... putting LGBT in videogames is just a fatal mistake and it just leads to a shit-storm of censorship ''because triggered people will exist from time to time to mock until changes are done''

Jeff Gazetti

Republicans are the new Liberals
kiwifarms.net
I’ve played the first Last of us. It was great! So few good games now a days in the age of woke crap. Actually it’s been getting worse over the last few decades for me with gaming companies. (Breath of fire, Megaman, Resident Evil, WoW, Elder Scrolls)

But I digress.

Joel deserved better than getting golf clubbed by some mentally ill individual.

But whatever. I didn’t buy Thief 4 nor RE2 remake dokey for their casting choices. I’ll gladly pass up this title if they think there’s any money to be made in spreading this autism.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
I’ve played the first Last of us. It was great! So few good games now a days in the age of woke crap. Actually it’s been getting worse over the last few decades for me with gaming companies. (Breath of fire, Megaman, Resident Evil, WoW, Elder Scrolls)

But I digress.

Joel deserved better than getting golf clubbed by some mentally ill individual.

But whatever. I didn’t buy Thief 4 nor RE2 remake dokey for their casting choices. I’ll gladly pass up this title if they think there’s any money to be made in spreading this autism.

Fuck this wedging LGBTQXYZ shit into everything. Tumblr will do it for you, you stupid corporations! Then people can get a game that is enjoyable and keep this stupid wish fullfillment on the internet for the reality challenged idiots.

Where is a society in shambles going to get preggo horse urine to make HRT during the apocalypse anyways? They would eat the horses. Any tranny would be growing a beard and having some weird menopausal boob shrinkage.

Fuck, it's so transparent.

Make a good, original story and if the creators want to add lgbtbjyenSbdbaj, fine. If it stands the test of time. It will be a good story and not some fucking gimmick.

Trans are like 0.5 percent of the population, they would not do well in apocalypse situations considering the suicide rates.

This is why I stick to shooters and indie games now.

I hope someone mods it so people can pirate this "game" and play as an attackhelicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.