Approved 2020-05-03 - Arseniy Leyman on behalf of Evelinushka: DMCA over an Avatar -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
To: legal@kiwifarms.net

To Whom It May Concern,

The following information serves to assert my rights and request removal of allegedly infringing web content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is a report, in good faith, of alleged copyright infringement. I am contacting you as the designated agent for the site upon which the infringing work currently appears. This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in §512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law.

My name is Arseniy Leyman and I certify under penalty of perjury that I am the authorized agent to act on behalf of the copyright owner Evelinushka.

1. The original work, for which I claim copyright, appears, with the permission of its owner, at the following locations online:

2. Copies of the original copyrighted work are provided to assist you in your evaluation and determination.

3. The allegedly infringing image appears at the following location(s) online:

4. My contact information, as the legal agent of the copyright holder, is as follows:
Arseniy Dmitrij Leyman
10586 West Pico Boulevard
Suite 435
Los Angeles, California 90064-2332
United States

5. The information of the alleged copyright infringer is:
legal@kiwifarms.net

The registrar of the domain is:
New Dream Network, LLC
domain-abuses@dreamhost.com

6. I have a good faith belief the use of the above reference copyrighted work(s) that appears on the website for which you are the designated DMCA agent is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law.

I declare, under penalty of perjury, this notice is true and correct and that I am the legal representative of the copyright owner entitled to exclusive rights which I allege are being infringed.

Signed this 3rd day of May, 2020.

Sincerely,

/s/ Arseniy Dmitrij Leyman

---

To: arseniy.leyman@mail.ru

Странно, но ОК.

---

The DMCA'd file is an avatar someone who hasn't logged in in 2 years was using.

1588520166787.png

Pepito

Trust me, I'm white
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, she's a cutie. Am I allowed to post photos I found on Google? I mean, My name is Pepito, The Biggest Cat in the Whole Wide World Gonzalez and I certify under penalty of perjury that I am using this with the sole purpose of criticism.

Said that. I wanna ram my man-rod into her loins.

Tags
dmca