2020-05-03 - Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited: Last of Us 2 DMCA 2

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer Guardian

To Mend And Defend
kiwifarms.net
At least Kratos didnt get clubbed by a vengeful strong (trans)female character that you then play as

and then after God of War 4, we eventually got the 2018 iteration which gave us the Dad of Boy meme and an actually good game.
The DMCAs and the over political and tranny shit would be one of the only things that TLOU2 would be remembered if Sony and Naughty Dog don't make the game good and not try to bribe reviewers when the game launches, only at lowest possible sales would be beat out by the possible sales by fucking Spongebob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated of all things.

Nick Gars

"that" guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because if you do that some megacorporation can really fuck up your life. It's one advantage to having an already completely fucked up life. "Go ahead. . .TRY and make it worse, bitch."
I get that, I'm just pointing out that I'm thankful we have a leader who will tell opposition to kiss his ass instead of kissing ass himself. I'm just not used to people not sucking every dick thrown in their face.

Lone MacReady

Cold War x Wholesome
kiwifarms.net
The best part is we have no true confirmation fi it's a transgender or not, but it's a two way street of fucked up. On one hand you now have the protag being a tranny who used her roid rage to kill beloved characters that were established in the first game which isn't a good look for trans people and will just make more people have reasons to hate this kind of pandering. On the other, that being Abby is a biological female? It confirms that Ubisoft was right. Making a female character is HARD.

And by god is it telling.
View attachment 1268793
put me in your next DMCA, Sony.
Oy Vey, they could have made the forced sweaty J00ish dyke romance less shit if they just put her ACTUAL big titty self inside... So quite literally women are being turned into men in modern western ""entertainment"". Cultural marxism is quite an ugly bitch. Here's to the game bombing.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Oy Vey, they could have made the forced sweaty J00ish dyke romance less shit if they just put her ACTUAL big titty self inside... So quite literally women are being turned into men in modern western ""entertainment"". Cultural marxism is quite an ugly bitch. Here's to the game bombing.
Freud's penis envy theory holds true for at least some women, entertainment would be alot better if a handful of bitches just transitioned in private and left everyone else alone. Their main contention is actually just the reality that women tend to rely on men when confronted with the potential of violence or danger, female characters all have to be subversive because they are ashamed of their own femininity and want to purge the idea from the world

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Muso TNT has apparently been spamming a fuckton of DMCA claims against people on Youtube and Twitter who are talking about The Last Of Us 2, sometimes repeatedly claiming the same video after Youtube reversed the original claim. They're an amazingly shitty company.

e: There's a chance that Sony is behind the newest wave of claims, having thrown Muso to the wind.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Muso TNT has apparently been spamming a fuckton of DMCA claims against people on Youtube and Twitter who are talking about The Last Of Us 2, sometimes repeatedly claiming the same video after Youtube reversed the original claim. They're an amazingly shitty company.

e: There's a chance that Sony is behind the newest wave of claims, having thrown Muso to the wind.
Get your bets in, will they re-send dear leader more DMCA claims or will they just skip the farms since Null BTFO'ed them with "lul muh freedom".

Sadlad

Paint me like one of your ewhores
kiwifarms.net
Fair point. If their current attempt falls flat I'd bet there's a good likelihood they might try to war-of-attrition style flood the dear leader with the same copy pasted DMCA claim, like throwing shit at a wall, eventually some is bound to stick. Wouldn't put it past them either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.