2020-05-03 - Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited: Last of Us 2 DMCA 2

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NOW.png

"We want those images off, the internet, NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW"

Starving Autist

transfat sperg
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the real joke is we make fun of this tranny's figure? Belly-button up, some pinnacle of male fitness and then the chicken legs?
If anyone needs a reminder why it's so funny:

View attachment 1268751
"Attractive (or even human-looking) women are unrealistic and sexist and no real woman could possibly want to play as one so we turned the women into men to be more inclusive"

- Druckman, probably.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Why do these keep originating from the land of the cucked? Why isn't Sony's massive in house legal team in their California HQ dealing with these issues?
:thinking:
Not a lawyer, but I think it's because of EU copyright laws and how US corporation have to "respect" them out of fear of losing the market. Also possibly due to the Berne Convention. If they were smart they would release through japan, they got some insane copyright laws.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Not a lawyer, but I think it's because of EU copyright laws and how US corporation have to "respect" them out of fear of losing the market. Also possibly due to the Berne Convention. If they were smart they would release through japan, they got some insane copyright laws.
I think they are farming out low effort bullshit DMCA's so they can turn around and say "well it wasn't SONY who did it..."

"Also, it's Sony Interactive Entertainment. SOE was rebranded as Daybreak Games like a decade ago."
More like Gaybreak games
1588501580386.png

Slamerella

Stage one midboss of the Transphobes
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the real joke is we make fun of this tranny's figure?
The best part is we have no true confirmation fi it's a transgender or not, but it's a two way street of fucked up. On one hand you now have the protag being a tranny who used her roid rage to kill beloved characters that were established in the first game which isn't a good look for trans people and will just make more people have reasons to hate this kind of pandering. On the other, that being Abby is a biological female? It confirms that Ubisoft was right. Making a female character is HARD.

And by god is it telling.
1588503565771.png

put me in your next DMCA, Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.